HELP! I really need to know this!

Ok so I was doing a scene with a horse and then I realized that when the horse reaches the spot then my character just stands idle . like this

This is my script

1 Like

Maybe try coding

@BEAUTY walks to spot X Y Z in zone 1 and BEAUTY moves to layer 3 and ANCHAL walks to spot X Y Z in zone 2 and ANCHAL moves to layer 4 and ACHAL does it while ride_horse_walk_neutral_loop

@ANCHAL is (whatever the idle animation is)

1 Like

I’ll try that (Thank you)

1 Like

It is working but it still glitches like

So is it possible to fix that?

Give the horse and your character time to walk by putting seconds to the script.
Be sure that both of them are walking in the same seconds if you decide to change the time.

Example:
@/BEAUTY walks to spot 1.145 133 93 in zone 2 in 3 AND BEAUTY moves to layer 3 AND ANCHAL walks to spot 1.190 140 62 in zone 2 in 3 AND ANCHAL moves to layer 4 AND ANCHAL does it while ride_horse_walk_neutral_loop
@/ANCHAL is ride_horse_walk_neutral_loop

1 Like

Change the last “is” to “starts”.

1 Like

Thank you soooooo much it worked :smiley:

2 Likes

No worries! (:

3 Likes

Moved to Directing Help and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Ok thanks for the advise :blush:

1 Like

heey. does anybody know how to add a red flickering to a background?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.