Help I'm confused!

I am trying to make my characters do actions without dialogue but it isn’t working. Please tell me what I’m doing wrong!

@CICI is dance_grind_neutral_loop

&ARIANA is admire_happy AND ARIANA is talk_excited_happy

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but every time I preview it, nothing shows up…

1 Like

You have the same character doing 2 actions at the same time, should be something like:

then/THEN means animation/code happens right after previous animation/code.

You can leave the & if you want her to do the animations at same time as other codes below. But you just can’t have her doing another animation below otherwise her most recent one will cancel out.

@ARIANA is admire_happy then ARIANA is talk_excited_happy

I put this but it’s still not working :weary:

Also this isn’t working either:

@CICI is dance_grind_neutral_loop

Could you show a screenshot of your script? Provide more code?

You should place them on screen.

Example:

INT. VIP CLUB - NIGHT
&zoom reset
&FLO spot 1.280 270 0 in zone 2 at layer 4 AND FLO faces left AND FLO is dance_grind_neutral_loop
&CICI spot 1.280 160 0 in zone 2 at layer 3 AND CICI faces left AND CICI is dance_grind_neutral_loop
&ARIANA spot 1.280 50 0 in zone 2 at layer 2 AND ARIANA faces right
#place LION in the scene too
@pan to zone 2
@ARIANA is admire_happy then ARIANA is talk_excited_happy

#Feel free to move them around using the spot directing helper.

So I just need to have them on the screen first and then I can use this command?

Yes you should place them onscreen, move them around to their desired position, change the height. Place them before you cut to zone 2 to avoid popping up character issue.

Layers if you want to use: HOW TO: Move Characters / Overlays to the Layers

Ok thank you so much I was confused :sweat_smile:

Np :teddy_bear:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.