Help! In need of a drawn cover!

HellOoo!
I’m really new to writing stories, and I have a very good idea in mind, but I’m kinda confused where to get really good drawn and good quality covers!!
A couple people have recommended me some shops, but I wasn’t a huge fan! I’m sure there are some hidden jewels out there, but I just don’t know where to look!
If you know anyone that has any great shops, or is willing to help, please help!

Also, please don’t rec. anything that is not hand drawn, or personally created. I want it to be very special with my story, so I really prefer hand drawn covers!

Thank youu!

2 Likes

There are lots of commissions on insta I believe but if u want a really good quality hand drawn it normally is gonna cost u money I already recommended our shop sorry I can’t really do much to help

3 Likes

Hi! I have free and good quality art actually, if you don’t mind Me asking, is it LL or ink?

1 Like

@Mariah_Writes01
Heyy, I know you are looking for art scenes, but if you want I can make mood boards for your story characters to display their physical characteristics along with displaying what their aesthetics are. I make them for free and all it takes is to fill out a form.
Mood Board Form
If you are interested please fill out the form, it won’t take more than 3 minutes.

You can request here
Samantha’s Cover Shop {FREE} OPEN

forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/dark-angels-art-shop-open/453931

You can request here!

Hi! Sorry I wasn’t able to reply at an earlier time than this! Thank you for your suggestion- and you did help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! Sorry I wasn’t able to reply at an earlier time than this! I’m doing it in LL!

1 Like

Hi! Sorry I wasn’t able to reply at an earlier time than this! Thank you for your suggestion, but I’m focusing on covers atm, but I might check it out later!

1 Like

Hi! Sorry I wasn’t able to reply at an earlier time than this! Thank you for your suggestion, but I’m currently looking at one place, so I don’t want to thread hop! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! Sorry I wasn’t able to reply at an earlier time than this! Thank you for your suggestion, but I’m currently looking at one place, so I don’t want to thread hop! :slight_smile: I might check you out for other art in the future!

1 Like

That’s okay :sparkling_heart:

Thank you! :heart:

And we are always opened and active too :heart:

If you ever need art you know where to find us !