Help, Is this review fake?

Innit, don’t worry, I won’t say a load of shit like the other reviewer did. :laughing:

1 Like

LMAO!
Thank you :joy:
I’m looking forward to it!!!

2 Likes

Which episode group gave you the review?

1 Like

epy_kittens

1 Like

The story is amazing. Its insanely funny. One of the reasons why the review is fake is that they didnt even mention it being funny.

9 Likes

I get loads of reviews like that. I think every insta Episode group reviews exactly the same and it’s so boring. You know it’s a genuine review if they use your character’s names etc.

1 Like

Girl, I bet they just copied and pasted. :laughing:

11 Likes

A billion per cent

2 Likes

Correction. They pharaphrased it. Its like your classmate asking to copy your homework then you say. “Okay but be sure to change it so it wouldnt look too obvious”

9 Likes

4 Likes

LMAO YOU GOTTA SEE THIS.
SHE WAS TYPING FOR A SOLID 10 MINUTES AND HIT ME WITH THIS.
She legit went and started the first minute of my story after I asked her to give me an explanation of what happened in my story.
LMAO

14 Likes

Well at least she is being somehow nice.

2 Likes

Possible scenarios:

1. Disconnected/ Fell asleep and appear 30 mins later to tell you what happened.

2. Completely ignore you

3. New excuses

4. Actually give you the plot of first episode

I bet my money on first one lol…

Edit: Somewhat close to the first one haha.

13 Likes

LMAO

2 Likes

Only the 1st minute lol. If that was me reviewing the story. I would have already given the ending and what i thought about it. Its always the emding that gets reviewed.

7 Likes

Well, she owned up her mistake. I give her that.

12 Likes

Ye.

Makes me think she is the only sane one in the group. The others are so full of themselves.

6 Likes

I’m kinda angry that I waited weeks for this review tho

6 Likes

Or when you have to change the date, so your teachers don’t know you did it late. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes