Help is very much needed :(

Would anyone like to help me start my story off or give me some ideas? I know what I want to write about but every time I start writing the beginning I just go blank or I delete everything because I feel like the readers aren’t going to like it. I’ve been at this for 2 months now and I really think if someone helps me start off I’ll start writing normally (this is my first story btw).

I am happy to help. Bit of advice, sometimes visual aides can help inspire ideas, like your characters or backgrounds, you can then picture them in a story. So tell me what the plot is?

2 Likes

After 3 years Karma moves back to her hometown to feel closer to her deceased mom but once she arrives she sees that everything is completely different especially Alexander Delgado… (that’s not the description)

1 Like

Ok your intro can give the reader an explanation of why she left. So where or why did Karma leave her hometown?

2 Likes

When you’re writing why Karma moved back to her hometown and why she left, do a flashback so she’s not talking the whole time. It makes your reader feel 10x more connected to the story!

2 Likes

Her mom died during her freshman year and it was too much for her so she moved away to live with her older sister

Tysmmmmm!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Ok yeah that was what I was referring to, what @Dee_Dee1015 said!

2 Likes