Help learning to code

I don’t if it’s just me but I feel like I need someone to teach me how to code for me to understand it. Like a hands-on step by step lesson. I find it extremely difficult to learn by myself and end up getting frustrated and giving up. Plus my previewer on my portal is not working either so the stress is real.

5 Likes

Hey! I was exactly the same, But I learned and Kept pushing myself. I can be your mentor if you’d Like! I’ll always be here to help, My insta is @Bxtchy_Rose btw!:sparkles:

1 Like

aw you are so sweet! I just followed you on insta

1 Like

Awe Tysm!

1 Like

so if you still need help let me know!

3 Likes

I recommend starting here!

1 Like

@TalGordin has an episode story that teaches coding.
It’s set up in “lessons” and is great for learning in a more hands-on environment.
Definitely recommend checking that out on the app, it’s called Coding 101.

There’s also @Dara.Amarie website where you can find a bunch of templates and guides that explain everything quite thoroughly.
Link: https://www.dara-amarie.com/

@Liz has a bunch of guides as well.
Link: https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/115000804113-Writing-Directing

You can also check out @JosephEvans tutorials on youtube.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for recommending! :grin: :hearts:

2 Likes

Feel free to check out my Episode story “Coding 101”, where I teach coding step by step from scratch! :blush: :hearts:

2 Likes

I appreciate all the help lol cuz I deffo need it!!

1 Like

Someone recommended you on Instagram so I’m not following and will definitely be checking it out :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate at this :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks I’ve watched these before but for some reason I still get confused but thank you for recommending

1 Like

Kiran you should have said! I can help you out. :joy:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: I like to suffer until I can’t anymore lol I will message you on insta xx

Okiiii

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.