Help looking for new stories! (CC is a must!)

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend and promote

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

Mine has limited CC but there is certain reasons for this, also you get to change her hair makeup and eyes pretty much everyday, mine is also Completely finished, so you dont have to wait for chapters, romance is included in mine but its not the main focus. It’s not LL its ink
If you wanna take a look its here:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

2 Likes

Feel free to check mine The Star Necklace

It has two versions ink and limelight

Cc available for many characters

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you for all the new suggestions! I’ll be sure to check them out!

Falling For Bad :skull:
Plot : Two ex-best friends,one with anger problems and one with cyclothymia disorder.
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[LL,CC,Point System,Choice Matter,Minigames]
Episodes : 15
Gerne : Romance & Drama :heart_eyes: & :pensive:
Style : Limelight
CC : Available :white_check_mark:
Also : In my story, I use New Backgrounds other from Episode’s Art Catalogue and Overlays .
My story contains, Minigames & Point System and your choices matter and affect your status with the characters! :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387556438835200
My IG : @nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

1 Like

It would mean a lot to me if you could try out my story :blush:

Title: All The Lights
Author: annawepisode
Description: When I met Ethan Wood I fell in love with him. But can our love and happiness take all the pressure we have because of his career and even my past?
Chapters: 11 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Important Info: 1. I am also doing R4R, if you are interested please fill out the form in my IG bio!
2. I also do splashes, covers, edits etc, you can read more about it here: Edit Requests (OPEN & FREE)

1 Like

Hollywood scandal By @cindyg

2 Likes

here is one of mine in case you are interested.
Title: Just Another Day
Author: Annswrites
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3(more coming!)
CC: Yes
Description: A girl rebelling against her parents goes off to New York City to pursue her dreams unaware of the things she is going to encounter.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6707015823982592
Thank You!

2 Likes

Thanks for starting this thread.

Here is my story info:

Title: Dark Essence
Episode: 7
Genre: fantasy
Instagram: @tldax913.episode
Description: Kadi & Dani have always kept their true selves hidden.But what happens when they discover the truth about their Dark Essence.Will the secrets hidden beneath the lies destroy them? (Point system that will lead to two endings and Limited CC)

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6025752143069184

Also I would recommend:

Race and Love by @whatsername.episode
Wherever I go by @Alisha.Sophie
Trouble Twins by @MayLaugh
Dark Temptation by @Menia
Empress of Time by @Himeji
Hunt or Get Hunted by @Owlquest
Trust the Love by @MissLibra
Her Secrets His Sins by @Kls12s
Purple Gaze by @Skye_Winchester67
The Conflict by @Tamo2me
The Triangle by @LadyBirdEpisode

6 Likes

Hiiii! I published my story two days ago with the first 3 chapters and it’s new so not a lot of reads but I’ve put a lot of time and effort into it, directing, storyline, characters and development. It’s a medieval fantasy adventure romance, at first the romance looks like the main genre but there’s more to the story when it progresses!! Personally, I think the directing is pretty good and a lot of the backgrounds used were created by me. If you like medieval fantasy romance stories, check it out :slight_smile:

Title: Bloodkissed Crown
Author: Justine Solano (ig: episode.justine) aka me
Style: Limelight (CC for MC and 2 LI’s)
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Adventure, Action
Summary: In a world with vampires, hunters and dark magic, Princess Freda’s world turns into chaos as her true identity slowly unravels and she finds her destiny in her blood. CC.Medieval fantasy adventure romance.

2 Likes

awh omfg dkkdosksks thank you so much! :cupid::weary:

Thank you for all the new recommendations!:two_hearts:

Feel free to check out my story :hugs:

Here’s my story:
Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

1 Like

Hi,

maybe you will like our story? - full CC for both MC and love interest and unique plot
:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

What you can expect from our story?:
This story has an original plot and I believe you will not find a similar story on the episode. It is Mystery combined with fantasy. also, you will find a bit of a romance and humor in our story. :smiley:

You will fallow Marbel, who one day finds by accident necklace hidden in a book. More surprising is that the book is dedicated to somebody with the same name as her. And what it all has to do with a thousand years old mystery of fallen angels? Find out before it is too late!

We use mostly custom backgrounds and overlays and advanced directing to bring you the best experience from the story.

Title: Secret of the Necklace
Author: Farah DeSantis & Grace
Genre: Mystery, (+Romance, +Comedy, + Fantasy )
Chapters: 10 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @miss_desantis_

CC, Custom Choices, Point System, Mini-Games, Advanced Directing, Using of overlays

2 Likes

check out my story the strange world I really need help with having more than 1 view for my story so , can you help me out .

1 Like

thank you so much, love <3
I hope you won’t be disappointed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course!

Thanks for all the new recommendations!!:two_hearts:

1 Like

Here’s Mine!
DETAILS:
Name: Love paradise
Description: Game show… Love paradise… the place where you and 10 other contestants have come to find their true love. This summer, our contestants are ready for love, but the question is, are you? CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5075615597527040

Hey guys!! I’m so excited for my story :blush:
Title: Dark Trap
By : Ariadni
Genre : Romance, Mystery
Style : Limelight

Summery : Nancy is a special agent in the FBI. Her mission is to find who’s behind the murder of a wealthy man, a bank’s robbery and a kidnap. Will she succeed or will love get in the way?

CC, POINTS SUSTEM, CHOICES MATTER!!!

Here’s the link :wink: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5492635684372480

R4R
Insta acc : @ari.episode_

:heart: