Help making good stories/story ideas

Hey guys I’m Cherise I’m new to this but not to episode I’ve recently been readon’t episode since I was in 6th grade I’m in 12th grade now but I would like to know how to make cover art and have another story idea etc. Thanks :blush:

You can make cover art using online websites such as Photoshop, pixlr, picmonkey etc. But you could also request from threads. There are a lot of amazing cover artists out there.

Thanks I’m just trying to get good at making stories thats all

No problem! I’m an amateur myself I’m just writing my first episode story! So, don’t hesitate to ask me questions if you have any questions at all! :grin:

I would suggest not rushing anything. Gather your ideas for a while, HEAVILY work on characters, as they are the most important element of every story in my opinion, and then HEAVILY work on plot and how each character plays into the plot. As for getting ideas - they usually come to me randomly when I’m talking to a friend or just walking outside. I’ve learned that anytime I have an idea, good or bad, WRITE IT DOWN. This is so important. When you get an idea, whether it be a character name or characteristic, a scene, a title, or whatever, write it down.

Can someone help me make a cover pic for my story? I’d really appreciate it (:wink:

I don’t make covers but I do run a pretty cool splash forum and I would be glad to make some for you! Go ahead and check it out:

Hi @EpisodeAfra I’m currently making a story and I would love for you to make me a splashes for my story, It’s called in a heartbeat, It’s about a girl name Avery Wells who falls for a boy with autism in honor of autism awareness month coming April. If you could kindly reply to this it would be a big help.

Of course, Just go into the thread and submit a request on the thread and I’ll make it happen.

Im new to this which thread? :sweat_smile:

Okay so just click on the link I attach down below and submit a request a there:

Hi i love yoour spalshes i am making my forst story called “a monster in love with you” its about an orphan who has never had a good normal life and then decides to start collage and fall for a bad boy.
it would be amazing if you could reply to this comment thanks xoxo

@EpisodeAfra have you made my splashes

View this link: Covers, Splashes, Backgrounds, Overlays, and Art Resources [OPEN] {30 mins maximum if online} This is all my work and I’m positive you won’t regret it!

Wattpad Covers

Episode Covers

67b501c6bceca8de211fe086a4d7ff6f870e0c8c_1_281x500

Splashes

Backgrounds

This background is only one panel which means it’s the only zone.

This background, however, has two panels (two zones).

If you have any random picture that you wish to make as a background but doesn’t fit (too small or too big) then request and I’ll resize it!

Profile Pic

I can even do your profile picture to be just like mine or if you want to put any special art into it. Like:

25%20PM

13%20PM

Overlays

Here, I made an overlay of this background:

9548822f4a03199dd531bc67f649b512

And it turned out like this:

Request Layout
  1. Name of auther (either real or username)
  2. Type of art (small, big cover, splashes, backgrounds, overlays, etc.)
  3. Backgrounds, overlays, colors
  4. Title of book
  5. Genre (fiction, horror, thriller, etc.)
  6. Feel of the cover (joyous, sad, etc.)
  7. Placing of characters (optional)
  8. Character looks (optional)
  9. Character outfits (outfit)
  10. Any other details you would like to add
  11. Urgent time/ due date (I’ll try…)

Stay gold,
Briar Rose :grin:

Hello @Episode.BriarRose you think you can help me?

What do you need help with

I love your profile did you make it

Of course! We at @EpisodeHelpers can always help you!