Help:::Male POV?

I wanna make my LI (Love Interest) have a POV in the story, I`m not a guy so guys/girls please help, lol.
Here are some questions I have.

1. How do guys know they`re in love or like a girl very much??
  2. How do guys tend to act in front of their crush compared to their friends??
  3. Do guys express how they feel to their friends often??
  4. How do loyal guys handle girls trying to flirt when in a relationship??
  5. How do I express his feelings towards MC??
  6. Hes a very sweet guy, He has never dated a girl so I dont know how He should feel or how fast He should get attached??

TYIA!!!

2 Likes

I’m a girl, but I have two older brothers, so I guess I can answer them a bit, although I obviously won’t know everything.

• How do guys know they`re in love or like a girl very much??
    How does a girl know she likes a guy? They’re human beings, not some alien species. They’ll like hanging out with the girl, they’ll think about her from time to time, they’ll try to impress her to get her attention.

• How do guys tend to act in front of their crush compared to their friends??
    Obviously, every guy group is different. There are quite a few that are toxic and will stamp you off as a wimp for having feelings and liking a girl. Less toxic friend groups might talk about their crushes, but a lot of them don’t go into too much detail about their feelings, just like a lot of girls tell each other who they like but often don’t go on and ramble about them for hours. A lot of boys are also less affectionate when it comes to talking with their girlfriend, though I think that is stupid. But there are also boys who won’t change too much.

• How do loyal guys handle girls trying to flirt when in a relationship??
    Rejecting them nicely and tell them they have a girlfriend. If they won’t leave him alone, he should walk away.

• How do I express his feelings towards MC??
    Some guys are more open to like someone, others aren’t. A rather shy guy may get awkward around his crush and maybe stumbles across some words.

• He s a very sweet guy, He has never dated a girl so I don t know how He should feel or how fast He should get attached??
    Everyone has different experiences when it comes to attachment, a lot of it has to do with how you grow up and how your surrounding treats you. A person who had to deal with abuse for example may have trust issues, but they could also search in emotional stability in another person (which isn’t healthy).

3 Likes

When the attraction isn’t just sexual.

In less common cases, as everyone is different.

Trying to show his good side, playful teasing… There’s no exact answer :flushed: guys are people too, and just as much as some girls hate being stereotyped me they do too. Observing your friends and basing off your character on a male character from another story/franchise is the best way to start for me.

Not gonna lie, it’s kind of hard to explain because there isn’t a guideline for “how to write from the perspective of a believable male character” yet you need to make one or it won’t be realistic. Simply asking a guy won’t do it either, since every guy is different— there’s no threshold for anyone’s masculinity. The best way is, as I stated, to observe people OR take inspiration from existing characters/celebrity.

4 Likes

My brother is the oppisote, thats why Im asking lol, I asked him and he just “idk” or was like we just do haha

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Thank you! My brother is a very cold hearted guy, as am I. Lol Foster care does some work on ya haha I really dont know much about doing this type of thing but I really wanna be more into and write a good story! Its not about foster care or anything, they have very good lifes hahah

1 Like

I think every guy is different and there isn’t a handbook on how to write the perfect guy. Just take your character, look at his backstory and personality and decide what a realistic reaction would be.

2 Likes

Honestly it depends how would you want your man to act or think in those situations and for most girls they will want the same thing

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.