Help me by giving your opinion on my story

Hey, I’m currently revamping my story, and I’ve been editing it a lot lately but I realized that maybe I’m being too critical on myself, so it would be great if I could get an external POV on my story (on the first 3 episodes).

Would you give me your honest opinion on it? I would like to know what I can improve, be it directing, plot or pace. If you want to help, leave a comment below :heartpulse:

Story detail

Description: A dreamy trip to Paris for the holidays seems like the perfect getaway, except for one small detail. Or two, if you count the southern boy you can’t seem to stay away from.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6326054540214272

4 Likes

I love the description, it already has my attention :see_no_evil: Plus, the Eiffel Tower used as an A is very creative too, if I could add :pleading_face: I’ll definitely be checking this story out, with a little review :blob_sun:

3 Likes

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: can’t wait hear back from you :see_no_evil:

1 Like

bump

I came across this story quite some time back and it has been sitting in my favorite for so long since I had been quite busy will college and trying to read some R&R stories but you bet I’m gonna read this right now, incase I could be any help to you.

Before I start reading, I want to say that the plot description itself is so catchy and interesting. It was one of the main reason that I found myself interested in reading it. It’s definitely a story that sparks my interest.

Okay, I’m just going to head to the app and read it now. Very excited to start with this💕

2 Likes

Thank you for saying this, I always struggle with coming up with a catchy description :pleading_face: :heartpulse:

1 Like

You did a great job with it!!

1 Like

Okay so like I just finished the three chapters and I think you have done such a great job with it. The plot, dialogues, directing and so on were really good. Choice of words for dialogues were good. Don’t be so hard on yourself because you have done a great job. The story keeps me wanting to read more.

The idea of the story is really unique and interesting as well.

Your directing was perfect. Characters entrance and exit and spot were on point. They weren’t like popping out of no where. I really love the usage of background characters in your story. They were placed properly and was actually doing movements so that also really added a nice touch to your story.

Pacing: From the first 3 chapters, there were a lot of interesting events happening and the way you showed them, didn’t made it rushed. It flowed properly. You know it’s like a story where you just want to continue reading because you want to know what’s happening next? Yeah, that’s how I felt so for me. I really think it was paced well.

Plot: Romance story like this is my favorite so I got to say that I LOVED IT! The plot took a nice twist as well when she landed in a different place then she thought she was going so that was really interesting to read as well.

Keep up with the great work! Do not, I repeat do not stress yourself on it. Don’t be so critical on your own work, I understand we tend to feel that our story aren’t that great but believe me. From a reader perspective, your story is really good.

Summary

I couldn’t stop laughing at this part. I feel so bad for her. Almost like she got scammed but like a good one because of Mason👀

Summary

Summary

1 Like

First of all, thank you for taking the time to do this! I appreciate it :pleading_face:

I was literally deleting and rewriting every scene because I felt like it could be improved :sweat_smile:. so thank you for saying that!

Me too ahah, I was so thrilled when I found out that there was actually a mini-eiffel tower, I had to put this in the story :joy: :joy:

1 Like

bump

It looks interesting, i’ll be sure to check it out :sunny: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No problem. I hope I could at least be a little help to you🙈

1 Like

bump

R4R??
id also love opinions on my new published story, only episode 1 is out but 2&3 will follow shortly.

bump

:joy: would you be interested in requesting a review here?

Our team gives feedback and we have 3 slots open :nerd_face:

1 Like

Sure! I’ll leave my story info on the thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.