Help Me Choose A Description For My Murder Mystery Story!

Hey guys!! So basically I am planning another story since I have hit writers block with my originally planned story (and I want to get some more practice with advanced coding)

So the title is a secret for now since I will be posting the cover and title reveal on my instagram in a little bit (if you don’t follow me already my insta is @ameliaaepi ~ I follow back btw)

So it is an action/Murder Mystery story (with just a smidge of romance in the mix)

Andddd I need help choosing/writing a description :blob_sun:

• Valentina Bianchi can solve cases with her eyes closed, until she is given “The S Case.” Putting the puzzle pieces together has never been harder with a distracting partner, a job on thin ice, and her whole world falling apart.
  • The pressure is on when the rookie detective Valentina Bianchi is given “The S Case.” Can she put the clues together before time runs out? Or will she not be able to handle the heat.
  • I don’t like any of them
  • They are okay but need some work
  • I have a different idea (comment below)

0 voters

Feel free to be brutally honest if you don’t like them (the poll is anonymous) and leave suggestions below!

Thanks xx

1 Like

I would totally read the first, but I’m just not pulled in by the second

2 Likes

thanks for the feedback! I think that is the one I will go with

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.