Help me choose a story idea (poll)

Ok so I have two ideas in mind and I can’t choose which one to make!!! My english isn’t that good and it’s very late, probably nothing will make sense lmao :sob:

Idea 1:
So the MC wakes up in a hospital after an accident and realizes that she doesn’t remember anything about who she is or how she got in an accident.
She is told that she lives the perfect life (wealthy family, good grades, perfect boyfriend etc.) When her “parents” take her to their mansion she sees a man with red hair exiting the property. He feels very familiar to her but she decides to ignore it. Day by day she slowly starts to remember little things that don’t line up with the life that she is told she lives. When she decides to investigate it, she finds out that her “father” made a deal with the devil…

Idea 2:
The story takes place in 1902. The MC is a journalist . Eduard Molineli just invented a new upgraded car and is hosting an event to show it off. The MC is dying to get an interview with him so she gets on a train to go to that event. It turns out that Eduard is on the same train! The MC meets him and his personal assistant (let’s call her Paola for now) and arranges an interview for the next morning. The MC is tired so she goes to her compartment ready to sleep when Paola knocks on her door. She tells the MC that she’s very worried about Eduard and that he’s been acting very off lately. The next day, the MC wakes up and hears fighting outside. Eduard’s wife is accusing Paola of having an affair with him. When she goes to get him from Paola’s compartment she finds him dead. That’s when she decides to investigate his death

Which idea do u think is the best?
  • Idea1
  • Idea2

0 voters

UPDATE: I thought it could be cool if I combine both of the ideas so you can vote that as well. (It doesn’t let me change the poll so just reply to this if you want to vote for it)

1 Like

Both plots are phenomenal!! :pleading_face: :heartpulse::heartbeat:

2 Likes

The 1st one sounds quite similar to a story I’ve read before but I can’t remember it’s title (:

2 Likes

Awww thank u so much!!! :revolving_hearts::pleading_face:

1 Like

Oh really?? My friend made a tik tok about this idea and she told me it would be a great idea if someone made this into an episode story! Well, if it isn’t that original I can always do the other idea :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll see if I can find the title (:

1 Like

I prefer the second idea, sounds more original and fun.

1 Like

The story used to be called ‘Wake Up Jane’ but I can’t find it on the app anymore so idk if it still there or if it’s been removed (:

I stopped reading after a few chapters so…yeah (:

1 Like

The second plot has more potential to create a longer story since it has investigation in it, you can create many plot twists too!

1 Like

I agree!

2 Likes

Oh that’s sad. Do you think it’s ok if I write that idea or will anyone come for me? :sneezing_face:

omg i love period pieces

1 Like

Bump cause why not

1 Like

But I like both—love that your combining them. Share your story when it’s out!

1 Like

I would read both ideas they sound really good :sweat_smile:but I prefer idea 1 :))

2 Likes

I will! :))

Bumppp :))

Bumpppp