Help me come up a title!

Hey! I’m working on a story that’s set in a world where fantasy clashes with the human world (so fantasy people are part of normal society), and the story revolves around a group of young men who are in an intimate polyamorous relationship. I’ve got ideas for some of the scenes and designed pretty much all the characters… but I have literally no idea what to call the story. :joy:

I’d love if I could get some title ideas! If you need to see the main characters to help decide, here they are!

4 Likes

This sounds like a great story. I have some ideas

• Lives of the Supernatural
  • Among the Dreams
  • My Demon Friends
2 Likes

Some of these could work. I’ll keep them in mind. Thanks!! :relaxed:

1 Like

This story sounds so good! Please tag me when it is released I totally would read it! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks! It’s actually gonna be an IGTV series of shorts I’ll be posting on Instagram. You can follow me @crimsoncat6_episode for updates :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m still looking for more options btw :upside_down_face:

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and titles. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Here are some title ideas!

• Love Supernaturally
  • Paranormal Lives
  • Together Forever

I’m not sure, actually! Can’t wait to read it, though.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll think about these as well :relaxed:

1 Like

Polyamorous Lovers
Among The Supernatural

1 Like

I’ll keep these in mind. Thank you!!

1 Like

These are just some off the top of my head that might work, but I’m pretty bad at story titles lol

1. Into Infinity
  2. The Eighth Dimension (bc there’s 8 men :triumph:)
  3. Multiverse Mayhem
  4. The Fanstasmic Feat

??? IDK

2 Likes

These aren’t bad. I’ll think about them. :thinking:
Thanks!!

I think I’m gonna go with Love, Supernaturally for the title. Thanks so much!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@IsabellaMason @space_bunnies24364 @SamoneB @dishsoap
I’m tagging you guys because you all replied to the topic (sorry if I’m bothering you :sweat_smile:)
If any of you were interested in checking out the story, it’s a series of shorts I’m posting as IGTV videos. This means it’s only visible through Instagram, not the episode app. This way it’s kinda like watching a tv show, hehe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The series admin it’s on is the handle @love.supernaturally. I’ve got two posts so far, one is a splash reveal and the other is a video where my avatar gives a brief overview of the series. If any of you were interested in seeing it, you can give that account a follow and watch them there! I’m currently working on the episodes themselves and will post when finished. Hope you guys check out and enjoy!

2 Likes

Oh cool!! Thank you so much! I’ll be heading over to instagram now!

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! I’ll definitely check it out!

1 Like

How about-

Team of Titans

Demon Squad

Dark Days

Black Soul Squad

Monster Friends

1 Like

Oh thanks but I’ve already chosen a title :sweat_smile:

That’s really cool. Thank you for tagging me. I’ll check it out

1 Like