Help me create a unique look for my girl mc!

Hi so um a lot of stories has these same looks for the characters, especially the upturned nose and full round lips…so can someone help me create a pretty but a unique look for the girl mc??
It’s IN INK BTW AND THE GIRL MUST HAVE A STRAIGHT HAIR
keep suggesting plzz

1 Like

I’ll try. Do you have any requirements? Like skin tone, hair/eyes color, or religion/where the MC come from etc.
And is it INK or LL?

um. How bout this?

oh she’s just american, and requirements r just a tan skin tone with upturned eyes.
I prefer straight hair
And its in ink :slight_smile:

jdkjfk that’s so unique omg ty

1 Like

if u need character details just say.

just noticed ur comment about straight hair.

A lot of Mc’s have those features in stories. If you want a unique character, maybe not use the same features that are continuously on MC’s. Try something like Downturned Natural and Blossom lips. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

If you’re going for a sweet, cute-ish looking MC, here’s what I’ve got:

I’ll give you the details is you think this is what you want.

Or do you want a more rebellious/bossy/stubborn MC?

3 Likes

She is so cute! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Especially the upturned eyes. That’s practically an MC cliche at this point! :joy:

3 Likes

So true. :skull:

1 Like

Blossom lips? I always use blossom lips :joy::joy: didn’t realise it wasn’t a cliche. Also, feline eyes are adorable in my opinion. They suit young’uns and adults both. By young’uns, I mean teenagers, not five-year-olds :joy:

2 Likes

I LOVE THEM. I just don’t use it continuously unlike some people. It’s used way too much. I’m more fond of Downturned Natural and Almond Luxe.

6 Likes
My idea

:heartpulse:

1 Like

I would change the nose to soft Natural to Aquiline but yeah, she seems better. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I thought she doesn’t want full round lips :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh lmao, I read that wrong.:joy:

2 Likes

Skskskksk :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Sorry, had to take that post down, the screenshot included private info :wink:

1 Like