Help Me Create Our Own Shelf!

Thanks, I see that you already have a good amount to read until next week, so I will start with one for now :slightly_smiling_face:
So far I haven’t recommended this story a lot but it would definitely deserve more recognition:
You, Me and The Beat by @Anna.writer

4 Likes

Thank you​:heart::heart:
From Riches to Rags by @ErinH

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! Keeping me nice and busy! I’m not gonna run out of ideas any time soon :grin:

Seeing how positive everyone is about this makes me feel the most hopeful I’ve been about the community in a long time!

8 Likes

Ooh are the tally marks votes? Like from liking the posts? If so, I want to add my support for some :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah they are! You can either like the post or just write the name and I’ll add one to each story you support!

1 Like

Well, in that case please add another one for Telvokai :+1:

3 Likes

This is a great idea! I love it. :blush:

1 Like

One more for Telvokai from me too.

3 Likes

Awesome! I’ll add those now! I’m creating a spreadsheet for these stories, so if anyone wants access to have a look, just tell me!

1 Like

recommending And In Time… by @Atreus !

it’s a new story but so far the plot and the directing are so good :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

If you have any suggestions or want to vote, I have a forms link here!

1 Like

Aw thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OT u have nice handwriting
Also also anything S. Langdon isnt a story just anything she makes is pretty diverse

Thank you! :blush: haha yeah I realised when I was favouriting the stories :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Another vote for Telvoikai!!
That story is so good!

Annnd I just saw the voting form so I guess I’ll go tick things.

3 Likes

AAA! Thank you so much!

1 Like

@amberose, @GSG.episode, @Willowbean, @EliseC Aahhhh I logged on to see so much Telvoikai love I’m going to cry. :sob: Thank you everyone. <3

7 Likes

U put so much love and effort into it n.n

1 Like

Just putting this out there …
I LOVE s.langdon stories but she is definitely not under appreciated or under viewed :smile: she has had a story featured and has had millions of views

6 Likes

I was the first Epsiode and I’m in love with it! It’s so good! Th directing is great and the storyline is good.

3 Likes