Help Me Create Our Own Shelf!

Awww, thanks. I know every author says this, but believe me when I say, I’m glad you enjoyed it! :blush:

2 Likes

Heya everyone! My first review (One of the Girls by @amberose ) will be out tomorrow at 10:00am London/Dublin time. I’m not sure what that is in other time zones, but I hope you do enjoy it!

The link should be here at that time tomorrow, but it shouldn’t work until then. I’m just making sure I post it before I forget! :wink:

2 Likes

Can’t wait! :grin: But also am a little scared :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: hahaha

4 Likes

You don’t have to worry! The story is hilarious and deserves all the praise it gets :smiley: @ChaoticDeluge was reading over my shoulder when I was making notes for the post and he loves it too!

4 Likes

It’s sooo good xD

2 Likes

Well, thank you both @ShanniiWrites and @ChaoticDeluge. It means so much to me and I feel lucky I get to be the first of (hopefully) many… But I’ll probably stay a little anxious/scared until the time comes lol :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

The time has come, everyone! I’m so excited! The first Spotlight Sunday for One of the Girls by @amberose has been live for a total of 11 mins already! Enjoy!

5 Likes

I hope you all like it :blush: I’m actually quite nervous myself :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob: I just finished reading it. Thank you so much for all the kind words. I’ve never let my boyfriend read my writing but I let him read your review and he had to read it like twice because he was so fascinated and had to keep asking me questions… (“what is CC?”) It made me so overwhelmingly happy to see all the positive things you had to say and to see some of the little comedic moments you picked up on. I think my favourite part was towards the end, when you compared it to a Pixar or Dreamworks family film, because that’s something I was always striving to achieve so you mentioning that was the biggest compliment

7 Likes

I’m glad you liked it! I loved the story and there’s so much more I could have said but I didn’t want to spoil anything! :sweat_smile: You’re a really talented writer and that deserves to be shown!!!

4 Likes

AWW! Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Wow, what a great and detailed review, I loved it!

I just have to say I’m so happy that people are starting to recognize this story. When I started reading it, it had 300 something reads which made me surprised because Amberose helps so much to the community that I didn’t understand why people didn’t give a chance to her stories. I’m sure they didn’t because otherwise she would have had way more reads simply because there is nothing not to like about One of the Girls for example.

5 Likes

:sob::sob::sob: Oh god, look at me… More happy tears! I can’t deal with all this praise. Thank you Annie :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

You’d better buy a big packet of tissues then because I know the future and it is going to be featured sometime :wink:
Reading back my comment it’s weird I talked about you like you were not here, but I’m glad you liked it anyway :smiley:

6 Likes

Hiya! I have a big fat list of stories to add :heart::heart:

1 Like

Is he going to read it now? :eyes:

2 Likes

No!
The max he’s allowed is to look over my shoulder when I’m writing because the coding intimidates him enough to turn him away

8 Likes

But he is seriously not interested to read it, even after this? When my boyfriend caught me coding he begged me to read what I was working on, so I showed him one episode. He said I was crazy and we never talked about it again :smile:

3 Likes

Interested? Sort of. But I tell him my plans or explain what I’m trying to do and that’s enough. I don’t think he’d actually want to read it on the app, but if he did I’d stop him.

HAHAHAHA! :rofl:

3 Likes

My boyfriend read Cyberstalk and played as “me”. He then got very annoyed when the MC started making out with the love interest :rofl:

6 Likes