Help Me Create Our Own Shelf!

Hey there folks! I’m here (Instead of the much better looking and more talented @ShanniiWrites) to give you the second Spotlight Sunday as her account was suspended for what I understand are some very unjust reasons.

This one was Telvoikai, by @Vaena! The review definitely made me want to read it, sounds amazing :3

Here it is!

What!? Give us our @ShanniiWrites back, episode!

She’ll be back in a couple days >.<

And doubtless is gonna get suspended again before long for. Being reasonable, you know how it is

Hello again everyone! If you didn’t get to see the last Spotlight Sunday because you were wondering who on earth @ChaoticDeluge is, I’ll link it again here!

Other than that, I just wanted to let you know that this week it is going to be Strongholds & Wyverns by @QueenIvy because it seems to be doing very well in the polls! Also because it sounds right up my alley and I’d love to do a high fantasy review :smiley:

I have some exciting news that I’m sure you all already know about: The Infected has been featured by Episode! Congratulations to @Caitoriri! :smile: I know a lot of you (myself included) love her stories and this is great news! It does mean, however, that it no longer qualifies for my shelf! I will be adding Insomnia to the poll instead, though, so just drop a vote to let me know if you want to see that one featured at any point.

In other news, I thought I’d also add a post full of Christmas, Hanukkah and other winter holiday stories so people have festive suggestions, even if I can’t review them in time. Please feel free to send suggestions for that, too! I’d love to feature as many as possible!

Hello! You are doing a great work. I hope I’m not too late. I would like to recommend:

1. You, Me And The Beat by Anna
  2. L.O.A.P by Oreo Biscuit
  3. Have You Seen Monday by Ruby.L.Lee
  4. CYBER by Vivi
  5. The Four Horsemen by S_Unique
    And now I realized that all other stories which I loved, have already reached more than 15k (They deserve it. )

I love Have You Seen Monday?! Also, CYBER is really good too! :wink:

Yeah! :slightly_smiling_face: They deserve more reads!

Hey! You are the one who wrote Cyberstalk right??? I just loved your stories!! I became your fan… You are brilliant. Now I’m waiting for Cyber Stalk 3 :heavy_heart_exclamation:

That’s me :rofl:
Thank you :D. I’m working on CS3 but at this rate, I have no idea when it will be out lol. :see_no_evil:

Back to the topic:
I love Telvoikai! Great spotlight choice :smiley:
I’m still on the last episode as I want to check out the other endings lol but MASSIVE SPOILER: I can’t bring myself to offer anyone poisoned candy.

I can wait!!! :grin: I was about to recommend your story but then saw how many views it has got :see_no_evil: Side note:Thanks to this forum I get the privilege to talk with my favourite authors!!

Aww thank you again! Really appreciate your support! :hugs::gift_heart::pray:t2:

Thank you!! I’m glad you enjoyed it! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::v:t2:

Pleasure is mine! :heart: I’m your fan girl after all hehe! But you didn’t offer me milk tea though! :stuck_out_tongue:

:joy: Of course I will :kissing_closed_eyes: Here you go! :baby_bottle::coffee: Free flow milk-tea!

:v: :yellow_heart:

You’re never too late for suggestions! This is gonna be an ongoing thing, so I could always use some more :wink::blush:

So I just finished Strongholds & Wyverns and I’m firing through the review! Probably because I don’t have work this week :stuck_out_tongue:

So I was wondering what you think of a double release this week! Should I read another suggestion and try to do 2 reviews?

• YES!
  • Nah, stick to one.

0 voters

Ok so… It legitimately took me a few days to even be able to reply to this amazing review. A thank you really doesn’t even suffice. Would you mind if I add a link to it on my website? :slight_smile: @shanniiwrites

Shannii told me to tell you to go for it!

I’m glad you enjoyed the review! Your story sounds sooo cool! :smiley:

(She was suspended again, apologies for the confusion >.<)