Help Me Decide on a Title

Hi everyone, I’m currently working on an episode story but I’m having a hard time on deciding what I should name. I have two title options & was wondering if you could all comment which one you like best or whichever one sounds more interesting to you.

1. Killer Intentions
  2. Bound to Break

Please let me know :smile_cat:

Btw the story is mostly a dark mafia love story, basic ik haha, but it mainly revolves around the mc (main character) attempting to kill her father’s enemy who so happened to kill her mother 10 years ago. The li (love interest) in this story is also attempting to get his own revenge on someone so you will see how the two meet and how they sort of team up together to help one another, but like any love story stuff goes downhill fast and ugly.

1 Like

I think it’d be easier for us if you added a short synopsis about what your story is about. But I like Killer Intentions more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg I didn’t think about that, but let me add it real quick!

1 Like

Bound to break

1 Like

If the LI ends up being the murder the mc trying to get revenge and mc doesn’t know yet, I would think “To Love Your Enemy,” can be a title option but that’s just a suggestion. But I like Bound to break more

1 Like

that sounds like such an interesting story to write about, but he is not the murder, although I kinda wish he was now because of that title suggestion :joy:

:sob::joy: story sounds great either way lol lmk when its out so I can check it out

1 Like

I love you already :disappointed: :white_heart:, but i sure will or you can follow my insta @ _inndica for updates i’ll be posting soon on there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.