Help me Decipher This Fanmail

“would like to read some of your locked content. luxmacer, probably messanic archetype path. would like to see exploration of “otherness” harry potter good example of both messanic archetype and otherness exploration. looking at history will help. maybe with luxmacer path explore what being different really means. good video on chosen to help is overly sarcastic production’s chosen one video. also see hello future me’s vid on subject. study examples in both vids and look up messanic/ chosen one archetype in tvtropes and observe examples that intrest you asks”

I am going to need some help deceiving what the heck was just asked. Lmao

2 Likes

Are they maybe trying to talk about ideas (and sources of more ideas) for whatever your story’s topic is?

would like to read some of your locked content

Okay, I know this.

Future me vid on the subject

he’s (she’s?) some YouTube person.

That’s what I am thinking, but I have no idea what like they want…

Did you try seeing if Future Me is a YouTuber? It does sound like they are referring to either a person or video (but more of a person who’s videos they want you to check out).

In media, the Messianic Archetype is a character whose role in the story (but not necessarily personality) echoes that of Christ. They are portrayed as a savior, whether the thing they are saving is a person, a lot of people or the whole of humanity. They endure a sizable sacrifice as the means of bringing that salvation about for others, a fate they do not deserve up to and including death

o.o

I did, it’s a youtuber who talks about theories and such (like their most recent video is What if Aang never ran away)

(on a total side note, I replied with the link of this thread)

1 Like

@Ryan close this thread

1 Like