Help me 'design' my story POLLS

I know that design may be a weird word for this, but I couldn’t think of another word. Anyway, my story is about a bunch of people that get stranded on an island, and start being killed from the inside. Cliche? Maybe, I don’t know. Anyway, here are some polls to help me design the story, because I want to do something that people like. I do very advanced directing, so if you have any advanced suggestions, I might just be able to do them. Anyway, the poll option with the highest percentage of votes at the end of the week will be the winner.
POLLS NO LONGER MATTER! TIME IS UP!
THE STORY WILL BE IN INK! THE INK/LIMELIGHT POLL DOES NOT MATTER!

• Do timed choices
  • No timed choices

0 voters

• Customization (I would use tappables)
  • No customization (this would mean custom poses)

0 voters

• Special Features choices (freckles, glasses, hijab, etc.)
  • No special features, (it might take a while going through every single one)

0 voters

• Choose your gender
  • Just go with a female MC
  • Just go with a male MC

0 voters

• Choices Matter
  • Choices Don’t Matter

0 voters

• Multiple Endings
  • Just one ending

0 voters

• No Love Interests
  • One Love Interest
  • Two Love Interests
  • Three Love Interests

0 voters

• LGBTQ+ Choices
  • Straight Choices
  • Both

0 voters

• The Points System (Relationship Points, Survival Points)
  • No Points System

0 voters

• INK
  • Limelight
  • INK and Limelight (2 different stories)

0 voters

• Each episode should be about 10,000 lines (not TOO long before each release, but on average, 5-8 minutes of playing time) NOT INCLUDING CC OR BRANCHING
  • Each episode should be about 20,000 lines (A while before each release, but on average 10-13 minutes of playing time) NOT INCLUDING CC OR BRANCHING
  • Each episode should be about 30,000 lines (A long time before each release, but on average 14-17 minutes of playing time) NOT INCLUDING CC OR BRANCHING

0 voters

• A lot of choices (About 7-10 per chapter)
  • A moderate amount of choices (4-6 per chapter)
  • Few choices (1-3 per chapter)

0 voters

Okay, now on a scale of 1-10, how much does this story interest you?

0 voters

Thanks. Leave any comments/tips in the description please

2 Likes

I don’t think you should do full CC. Then you can’t implement art scenes! To find some kind of balance you could do limited CC! <3

1 Like

I was thinking something like that, but I don’t know what art scenes I’d do. I could still do full CC if the art scenes are just of other characters.

How Can you make 10000 less than ten minuts . Mine are around 1000 and those are ten minuts long

I’m planning on doing tappable overlays, which are about 4000-5000 lines, and readers will get to customize twice in the first chapter then once every other chapter. It also depends on other variables like how advanced your directing is compared to mine, and stuff like that. It just depends. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.