Help me episode freezes when I scroll down

as soon as I press continue writing episode and scroll down it suddenly freezes and it starts loading but it doesn’t work !

0 Likes

Is this happening in the Writer’s Portal or in the Episode app? Thanks!

0 Likes

It’s happening to me too… It just freezes. I can’t write more than @CHARACTER stands scre
Before it freezes, and the page resets, to do the same thing again. This is in the Portal for me.

0 Likes

Ah sorry to hear that. You can post your findings in this thread about that issue. Also remember to submit a ticket to the support team. The more data they can collect regarding this the faster they can get it fixed for everyone. Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

Im also experiencing this issue with my second chapter it’ll freeze as soon as i get on it with the whole loading thing then my computer would just crash and im still waiting on episode to respond to me

1 Like

i found how to fix it just download google chrome and use it instead, my safari is frozen and i cant even close the tab it makes a noise.

0 Likes

i found how to fix it just download google chrome and use it instead, my safari is frozen and i cant even close the tab it makes a noise, try it and let me know

0 Likes