Help me episode freezes when I scroll down

as soon as I press continue writing episode and scroll down it suddenly freezes and it starts loading but it doesn’t work !

Is this happening in the Writer’s Portal or in the Episode app? Thanks!

It’s happening to me too… It just freezes. I can’t write more than @CHARACTER stands scre
Before it freezes, and the page resets, to do the same thing again. This is in the Portal for me.

Ah sorry to hear that. You can post your findings in this thread about that issue. Also remember to submit a ticket to the support team. The more data they can collect regarding this the faster they can get it fixed for everyone. Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

Im also experiencing this issue with my second chapter it’ll freeze as soon as i get on it with the whole loading thing then my computer would just crash and im still waiting on episode to respond to me

1 Like

i found how to fix it just download google chrome and use it instead, my safari is frozen and i cant even close the tab it makes a noise.

i found how to fix it just download google chrome and use it instead, my safari is frozen and i cant even close the tab it makes a noise, try it and let me know