Help Me Find A Name For My Character, Please?

general
community

Hey! I’m trying to come up with a name for the MC in my story. She is a girl and she’s like a femme fatale badass and likes action and specific kinds of adventure. I’ve finally created the MC! (nevermind the outfit) Please comment any ideas that you have down below :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

Can you send a pic of her so I, and others can see what would fit her?

I can’t… I haven’t made her yet. I need a name first, because you can’t change the script name after creating the character, so it would just confuse me. But i just need some suggestions on names matching the tiny description above and I will try my best to make her look like the name I choose. :blush:

Alright! The first name that came to mind was Aurora… There are other cool names like Alexa/Alexandra, Fallon, Feiya… I think they’re good names for an adventurous type!

:thinking: Thank you for your suggestions, but I don’t really think they’re what I’m looking for. I’m looking for more badass like names :blush:

That’s ok, hope you find the right name!

Thank you!

Raven, Nia, Jax, Tabatha tabby for short, Iris, Arian, Deniah, Hannah, Jaydon, Kara, Leanne p. I’ve not seen any of these in stories yet

Zelda, Lara, Xandra, Zandra, Zadie, Zara, Scarlett, Sophia, Everly, Lillith, Rena, Evie, Luna, Leia, Caterina, Astrid, Margot, Carys, Mila, Suri, Aria, Elektra, Alessia, Heidi, Avril, Rain, Elise, Liza, Eliza, Esme, Eloise, Phoebe, Ruth, Violet, Zara, Leighton, Eden, Harley, Francesca, Peyton, Layla, Reese, River, Skye, Sawyer, Tegan, Zuri, Demi, Rosalie, Lia, Sefina, Lois, Jessamy, Pixie, Ariel, Ella, Zela, Mia, Lacey, Anneliese, Natalia, Cody, Fae, Xanthe, Nell, Elena, Melody, Akira, Keira, Rosalia, Saoirse, Tamzin, Amaris, Autumn, Kara, Aisling, Emer, Charlize, Indie, Mallory, Rumer, Amelie or XENA (The main character of my story haha)
I hope you liked my suggestions, good luck x

kara lol

Adriana

Whitney, Addy, Meadow, Scarlet, Tamara, Levana, Nora, Cress, Wren, Kristen, Blake, Trussan, Ariana, Monique, Sulayka, Shuri, Blakely, Navia, Skyler

Sienna, Jasoline, Zara, Caramel, Cheyanne, Tara, Vienna, Texas, Bliss, Harley, Stacey, Lacey, Madeline, India, Chaniya, Soriyah, Naomi, Dejahnae, Adele, Adeline, Amaya, Sheila(for short Shells) Hetty, Hallie, Kiyra, Kyra, Mersades, Nicki, Shelly, Steph, Imogen, Kimberly, Brooke, Bree, Sai, Kenna, Talia, Liyah, Leona, Piper, Prue, Billie, Bailey, Fern, Paige, Phoebe , Natoyah, Alya, Marinette, Xanthe, Quinn , Kelly, Danielle, Asia, Sahara, Daniella, Gabrielle, Gabriella, Dani, Gabi, Hillary, Ellice-Marie, Claire, Shannen, Shannon, Holly, Alyssa, Rose, Justine, Arielle, Rachel, Meylene, Mylie, Aimee, Louise

I have a friend called Adriana

Nymphadora?

Potterhead here lol​:joy: I just love the name… it’s the most pretty and violent kinda name.:heart:

Lexi,

Frey,

Arizona,

Artemis,

Dallas,

Fallon,

Freya,

Lennon,

Maeve,

Nova,

Astrid,

Ophelia,

River,

Ryder,

Saga,

Wynn.

Sage
Liv (my name)
Luna
Astro
Blair
Brooke
Bailey
Amber
Ember
Fawn
Jade
Jupiter
catalina
lark
Lyra
Lux
camila
alexis
natalia
opal
piper
peyton
ruby
river
sydney
shappire
skye
tris
tess
quinn
venus
winter
zara
sorry for the long list, hope you find a name

:thinking: Wow! That’a a lot of names :scream: I’ll definitely be using some of these!

Hey, I’ve created the MC, her picture is up above!

Her name should be Nia!!!