Help me find a title for my story!

Greetings!

You read it in the title ^^

Here’s the plot: On a weekend getaway between eight friends, the eight hunted find themselves chased by a psychotic murderer on the loose. Far away in the mountains, they are all alone with no one coming for hep. Survive ten hours and maybe you’ll make it home alive…

Originally, I thought about the title Ten Hours for obvious reasons… but I don’t really like that. I think it’s too basic, I don’t know…

Tell me what you think about my current title and share any ideas for a title you might have. And I guess if you suggest one I want to use, I’ll credit you…? Unless you don’t want to.

Anyways, thanks for the help! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think the name 10 hours is really good, especially if you made it with a cool font. You could use red with blood or something but it’s up to you! The story sounds great.

2 Likes

Sometimes simple is better! Ten Hours would be a great title. Some really great stories havs simple titles like “The Infected” and “The Last Goodbye” for example. I think it can work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe ‘Survivor’

2 Likes

I like the title ‘Ten Hours’, its ominous

2 Likes

If you would like some suggestions: Survival Night (if it was set at night) or The Chase or The Escape (this could be cliche because there are games called escape).

2 Likes

You could change it to something like Ten Haunted/Precious Hours?

1 Like

I honestly like Ten Hours but you could pick something like: The Hunted or A Murdering Mistery. I’m aactually not very good at making titles but it could work :+1::+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.