Help me find story Please

This story was in limelight and is based about vampires. It starts off with a girl(mc)who was being bullied in school and even by her sister so she decides to run away. On her way to her new destination, she heard a scream coming from an old building and when she went to go look, she found a vampire attacking someone but it was too late to leave without going unnoticed. The vampire then turns the girl(mc)and takes her to his kingdom. When she gets there, there is a boy who serves that vampire against his will in order to protect his sister. Little by little the boy start to fall for the mc and everyone soon discovers that mc is very powerful and I think she has lightening powers.
That’s all I can remember, please help me find it. Thanks:)

3 Likes

Oof, I have no idea what story that is, but it sounds AWESOME :joy::joy:

1 Like

And ideas @Stella12?

I have no idea

1 Like

Ok

I’m having issues finding a story too😩 it’s basically this about this girl a guy likes but she thinks she’ll hurt him so pretends to date friend so that the other guy can stop liking her because she doesn’t want to hurt him… I was reading it then clicked off and now I can’t find it and forgot to save in favorites😩

I replied to your thread you created and it sounds like the story It Starts With a Bra

I need some help too to find a story which i dnt remember the name neither the names of people in the story… as i remember in the story there is a girl who run aways from her family and ex boyfriend i think… from where she is living now she meets a guy and works with him i guess he has a friend who is lawyer too one day her ex finds her down the office that time the guy sees her and she tells abt the prob too and they get married too as i remember with the help of the lawyer friend and she get pregnant too but one day she get kidnapped and her bestfriend will be also kidnapped she gets some injections too but the guy thinks she left him because he sees a letter which was made by the ex later on one of the person in there helps too the girl by giving a phn to contact him later he knws its not true and save her from there too thats how much i remember please help me…

Hmmm. I’m not sure. It sounds a bit like Deep Desire by Jalen. But your description doesn’t match the story completely…

Yahh its not deep desire…her friend will be dating his friend the lawyer too… in the end there will be her own brother even forgiving for not been on her side too i guess

Help me find this story please guys :frowning:

Today I suddenly remembered another story I read a while ago. The description doesn’t completely match with the story but it’s worth a try:
The story is Broken Rules by Millie_s.

Nope that’s not that one but thank u :blush:

Hi, sorry. I just wanted to ask if anyone knows where the author Babylon The Great went? I read her story once and I really really loved it. If I’m not mistaken it’s called “Mutants”. It’s about a girl who has a rough life and she calls herself and her gang of misfits “mutants”. I think the author also had a story called “Monster tag”. I can’t find her profile nor her stories. If possible can anyone tell me where she went. Thanks.

I’m looking for a story, I can’t remember the name of it. It’s about a woman (MC) going to her best friend’s wedding and she had to go on a road trip with her best friend’s brother (LI) to get there. There are several flashbacks to when MC and LI were younger and MC, her best friend, and LI went to the beach. While they were there, MC’s best friend got sick, so MC and LI went to the beach alone at night and ended up kissing.
Two of the little details I remember (all the other details came from more “romantic” scenes) are that MC created a sculpture or something as a wedding gift, and in the flashbacks when she was younger, MC couldn’t swim.
I can’t remember any of the characters names.

I need some help too to find a story which i dnt remember the name neither the names of people in the story… as i remember in the story there is a girl who run aways from her family and ex boyfriend i think… from where she is living now she meets a guy and works with him i guess he has a friend who is lawyer too one day her ex finds her down the office that time the guy sees her and she tells abt the prob too and they get married too as i remember with the help of the lawyer friend and she get pregnant too but one day she get kidnapped and her bestfriend will be also kidnapped she gets some injections too but the guy thinks she left him because he sees a letter which was made by the ex later on one of the person in there helps too the girl by giving a phn to contact him later he knws its not true and save her from there too thats how much i remember please help me…

Is that definitely an Episode story? It sounds a lot like a story on Chapters. I don’t remember it completely, but I think even the beach part is the same.

i’m try trying find a story and i cannot remember the name. the main character, the girl is caught stealing and she keeps going back to jail multiple times and the main dude who is a cop feels bad for her and they end up together. please help me

Its runaway trouble by didi I hope its the one :smile:

Hii I have a question. I am looking for this author/story. I have been looking for days

The author is called casidey and she wrote the stories: When i meet her, when i meet them, i know who i am, i know who i am 2. Even with all the info I have i still cant find her. Do you maybe know where i can find this author/stories?
I also cant find her profile on the app or insta and I cant find a single post about any of the stories on instagram (no edits or screenshots or tagged posts)

One of her stories is called when I meet her, this story is in INK style and it was about a rich mafia man, who was depressed and was thinking about ending his life. Around the same time he met this girl at a restaurant (where she worked as a waitress). The waitress girl (female MC, cant remember the name) was living with her dad, but her dad abused her and the mafia guy noticed the bruises. He told himself that if he saw her again he would do something about her dad. her dad owed that same mafia man money. So when the mafia guy came to collect the money he saw the girl and took her with him.