Help Me Find These Authors, Please!

Please help me find the authors in the list below! I am making a story recommend-er, and I would like to include the stories listed at the bottom of this post. If you know the forum username for any of these authors, please tag them! I need to know if anyone on this list would NOT like me to promote their story. The recommend-er will choose, based on the reader’s preferences, a story recommendation from the list below. The author of the recommended story will then come on screen and give the reader a summary of their own story! :grin: Any authors on the list who comment :+1: can design the outfit they will wear and/or write the teaser for their own story if they wish.

• Magicka: Fairy Sugar Cutie GO by Katie B
  • Angel Lips by Lexisode
  • Confessions of a Female Jock by QueenIvy
  • The Song to My Heart by Nicky Valentina
  • Mr. Billionaire by Shanen Ricci
  • Project Fashion by Sannah : )
  • Project Fashion ALL STARS by MeganTerry
  • The Perfection by CAMI
  • Always by earlgraytea
  • Magicka: Full of Love by Josie Deleon
  • Stray Heart by Talu
  • City of the Falling Sky by Joesph Evans
  • The Rarity by Ren
  • Dare to Dream by Sarah Robbins
  • Robbed by Margo Vincent
  • Breaking the Royal Kingdom by Ana Stacy
  • Hello? by Niyah
  • By The Book by Amberose
  • Define Future by Ana Stacy
  • Agent Cinderella by Mavis Rosebrook & Elise C
  • Burning Waves by Akasha Seavue
  • The Disappearance of Olivia Thatcher by Ana Stacy
  • I Married a Knight by earlgraytea
  • Jaded Love by Bri
  • Catching Coal by Tal Gordin
  • Through the Worlds by Ksenia
  • Chasing the Bad Girl by Melissa LaVone
  • The Ten by Tal Gordin
  • The Dragon Bride by earlgraytea
  • My Sister’s Crush (original story, not official) by Melissa LaVone
  • My Sister’s Crush: The Next Chapter by Melissa LaVone
  • Playing Cards by Z. White
  • The Ruby Tiara (INK) by Wincy W.
  • Have You Seen Monday? by Ruby L. Lee
  • Rising Star by Cher
  • Half Demon, Half Angel (INK) by Julie.R
  • One of the Girls by Amberose
  • I Married a Millionaire (original story, not official) by earlgraytea

P.S. If you don’t see a story that you think belongs on this list, please comment with the name and author of the story. Please specify if there are multiple versions of the story, such as an INK story that was re-done in LL or the original story vs. an official version. If I decide to add your suggestion to my list, I will reply to your comment.
And, please, don’t recommend official stories, they have more than enough advertising as it is. I’m trying to help promote community stories. Thank you!

6 Likes

@wincyyellow

@amberose

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Lexisode is @episodes_bylex and Queen Ivy is @CosmicIvy Talu is @Talu Tal Gordin is @TalGordin

5 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t about story reviews or story feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

@MelissaLaVone :heart:

And I believe the @EliseC you’re referring to is this one? :joy:

1 Like

That’s me :joy:
And Mavis Rosebrook is @Mavis :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Holy crud I just clicked on this to see if I could help and for once I can! I’m Katie B, author of Magicka: Fairy Sugar Cutie GO!

2 Likes

(Just a second while I fan girl :laughing:) Oh my goodness, I LOVE your story! Please keep publishing!!!

1 Like

And so I shall!!! :blush:

1 Like

How long do you mean by that? Episode takes notoriously long to load anyway, though it has gotten better recently. For me, Episode takes 20-30 seconds to load while my other apps usually finish within 10 seconds. Maybe it’s crashing before it can finish?
You should probably contact their support team.

Thanks B :wink:

1 Like

I’m glad Baleigh gave you my username! Sorry, I haven’t been on the forums much but thank you for adding Angel Lips to this list :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @MerryMirrors and @Normal_Is_Boring ! :blue_heart:

1 Like

My pleasure, all of you!!! All these stories are very dear to me! I’d love to share them with others!

1 Like

Wow, thanks!

Maybe someone could notify their Instagram? :thinking: I don’t have Instagram :unamused: but that might change in the future. If some of them don’t end up seeing my message then at least we tried. You guys have still been a big help, :+1: thank you! Please Keep your eyes open for my story recommend-er when it does come out (my episode name is Grace <3). I will most definitely announce its publication here and tag the authors. :blush: Thanks for all your support!

2 Likes

Ahh thank you Merry!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:+1:t3::heart_eyes: Thank you so much for including my story, I’m so happy you want to recommend it :pleading_face::heartpulse::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like