Help me find this story/ story suggestions

Hey i’ve been looking for this story for a while now and i don’t remember the story name. Its about a girl whos boyfriend who cheats on her with her twin sister. When she got a new job as a nanny she falls in love with her boss. And her twin sister gets pregnant by her ex. Also if anyone has any story suggestions i am looking for a new story to read.

5 Likes

I don’t know abt the story you’re looking for. But I recommend ‘The Teacher’, ‘Finding Sunshine’, ‘Jaded Love’, ‘My Sister’s Crush’, ‘Mindreader’ and ‘The Big Oh?’

2 Likes

You can read my first story💕

Author : hipsy_writes
Title : Falling For Him
Genre : Fantasy
Description : Max doesn’t believe in the Myth of deadly creatures until she crosses path with Kito. What mystery awaits her when she gets involved with him? NO CC/ 1LI / Art Scenes
Style : Limelight
No of Episode : 5 episodes have been published and more episodes are coming
Link to the story : Episode Writer Portal
Insta Acc : @hipsywrites

Hi! I’d love to read this story so if someone gives you the title, pass it to me!
Maybe you are interested in my story as wrll: In Apnoea. It talks about the struggles of teenagers fron various perspective (and some romance and good drama too) Hope u enjoy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 14 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

1 Like

If nobody knows about this story and you can’t find it, there is a chance the story has got taken off from the app because it was not following the guidelines.