Help me find this story!

Hey guys!
A few years back I remember reading a story but I don’t remember its name. I think the title had the words “red snow” in it, and I can describe it:
It was set in an alien world where humans invaded and started locking up the original species that lived on the planet in something that was really similar to a ghetto. The entire story was very holocaust themed. And basically the story was an old woman who comes to lecture in a classroom about how she survived and she tells the kids the story. I remember it was in Ink style and the aliens were really pale. If anyone recognizes this story, please respond! :blush::heart:

1 Like

It was definitely Red Snow by Stephanie Patrick. However, she hid and removed the story when she left Episode. :disappointed_relieved: So unless you’ve kept it in your favorites, you’re not gonna be able to find it.

2 Likes

That’s too bad, it’s such a good story with an amazing messageI wish I could reread it :pensive:

1 Like

It was a good story and I really enjoyed it! It’s a shame she thought she couldn’t keep it on here when she left.

1 Like