Help me finding story

Hello :wave:,
I need help with finding story. I don’t remember a lot. The LI meet woman at barber shop own by his friend. the woman is dermatologist She Is older than him, je likes her… I think he wants to going to her for appointment, but i am not sure. The doctor had brown hair… Maybe there Is tattoo studio but i am not sure as well… I don’t remember how he meet with main character but she is daughter of the dermatologist. The MC had blonde hair originally. I think the daughter visits her mother on weekends and she goes there with LI. The MC ended working with her mom. Please help me.

Btw i am sorry for my English, it’s not my first language :roll_eyes::hugs:

3 Likes

Hello :wave:,
I need help with finding story. I don’t remember a lot. The LI meet woman at barber shop own by his friend. the woman is dermatologist She Is older than him, he likes her… I think he wants to going to her for appointment, but i am not sure. The doctor had brown hair… Maybe there Is tattoo studio but i am not sure as well… I don’t remember how he meet with main character but she is daughter of the dermatologist. The MC had blonde hair originally. I think the daughter visits her mother on weekends and she goes there with LI. The MC ended working with her mom. Please help me.

Btw i am sorry for my English, it’s not my first language :roll_eyes::hugs:

2 Likes

‘Stick and Stones’ by JasmineLilac?

1 Like

Yes, thank you So much! :hugs:

1 Like