Help me get higher ranks!

My story’s name is Tied Together.
Description: Sydney has everything she had ever wanted but what happens when her mafia life takes it all away?

Please help me get my story to a higher rank

2 Likes

r4r

Sure!

Name: Retrace
Genre: Mystery. is where I placed it. but honestly, I have no idea. maybe drama
style: ink
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6425193401417728
description: mc’s mom has been shot and is in a coma. follow her as she tries to contact her dad. while listening to the story of how her parents meet. he was the son of a mafia boss and her an undercover cop. it is two stories in one

1 Like

It’s in my favorites :slight_smile:

hello! would you like to do a read 4 read?

My story: PRINCESS OF DARYA
Author: Cece
Genre: Fantasy
Story style: Limelight
Description: Aerwyna is one of four Princesses of the Elements (water_fire_earth_wind) In the midst of war, will she give her heart to her protector in a forbidden romance? CC Multiple Endings*
Episodes: 15 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @cc_episodewriter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5627899985395712

Cover:

Princess%20of%20Darya%20(2)

1 Like

Sure! Send me the screenshots and I’ll start reading it!

1 Like

Ok will do

r4r?

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: He loves you, he wants you, & he must have you. He will stop at nothing to make sure you’re his, even if it means killing anyone who comes in his way. But, do you love him?

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 4

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

Ok here you are!

I really like the fact that you showed us the family history in the first episode. That way the reader can feel like they know and understand the characters motives :slight_smile:

Thanks

1 Like

your welcome! please check out my story too

Sure!

1 Like