Help me get more reads

It’s been a while since I published my story but oh man, getting reads is hard. So if you want to, please give it a try

Story title: Girls World
Description: Follow the daily life of four different girls while they go through senior year — and discover friendship and love on the way
Total chapters: 4, more coming soon
Genre: romcom
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5259836313501696
Cover:

4 Likes

Hi :heart:! I’ll definitely be reading your story, it looks like it will be good. As a small author, I get how hard it can be to get reads. Some things that helped me were to have a social media account for promoting your story. Also, try and make friends within the community to help read and promote your story. And updating regularly makes people look forward to reading your story rather than waiting a month for each update. Those are just some tips I think might be helpful :slightly_smiling_face:.

4 Likes

wanna do rfr?

Thanks for the tips! :heart:

Sure! PM me when you can

1 Like

Hi there! Thanks for making this thread, i would love it if anyone of you could read my story!

Title: Fantasy Mayhem
Genre: Fantasy
Instagram: @episode.kct
Style: LL

Description: There’s always a line between fantasy and reality. What if both worlds got mixed together?

Limited CC, 2 MCs and 3 LIs.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5781985891123200

I hope you don’t mind me promoting my story here :sweat_smile:

R4r?

Title Ft: Not your perfect princess

Description: How does your life changes from that perfect fairy tale to the most frantic nightmare. Get ready for drama, suspense a slow-burn romance with 2 sexy beings. (NO GEMS)(CHOOSEGENDER)

Instagram

Not at all! I really liked the description, wanna do r4r?

1 Like

Cool plot! Just send me the screenshots of mine whenever you’re done and I’ll read yours too.

1 Like

Hi guys please read my first story.
It’s called Me and My Teacher and is by coco.
Its a romance story.
I’m having trouble posting the link rn tho.

Sure, i saw ss of your story from a review, it seems interesting! Contact me on Instagram, im not too used to the forums.

1 Like

what’s your ig handle?

@episode.kct

1 Like