Help me! I don't know what to do

Hey guys I have a Problem! So a few months ago a Boy asked me if I want to be his girlfriend and I turned him down because I didn’t have feelings for him but well now
(2 months later) I started having feelings for him. What should I do?!? Help me!!!

Similar things have happened to me. As long as he’s still single, you can ask him if he still wants to date you, maybe clarify that you weren’t ready for a relationship yet when he asked you. If he’s worth your time, he’ll understand. He may still say no, since his feelings may have faded, so it’s important to keep this possibility in mind and accept that you may end up disappointed. If he has a worse reaction (like flipping out, accusing you of playing games or whatever), it says a lot more about him than about you and you can say you dodged a bullet by turning him down in the first place. Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

Lol, this is better than my situation.

Cough, cough.

Basically, I have a crush on this boy…but he’ll never notice me. :confused:
Ik, it’s so sad. But I’m too shy to talk to him, plus he talks to other girls so why would he have feelings for me?!
Told ya…my situation is WAY worse. At least your crush used/still likes you. :blush:

2 Likes

Who said your situation is worse ? It’s just different. Girl…Just go get him. Show him what you are , build up the courage and talk to him. Who cares what will happen ? Deal with the consequences later. Right now do it or you will always think what if I had actually talked to him once ? Maybe I had ended up with him.

You never know.

2 Likes

Hm…:thinking:…I’ll think about that! :smirk:

1 Like

Let me know what you do and what happens

Totally agree with @BadassSaasha ! Go get your man girl! :wink:
Tip: But don’t look desperate, lol.

1 Like

Topic inactive for one month. Closed for archiving.