Help me! I need help! (REAL BAD)

Hello guys it’s fernanda,
I have been gone for 2 or 3 mintje But Imma back and I need help.
I am entering a contest of something and I have 2 design wings But my insparation is zero. Soooo my question was can you guys give me ideas (sketch if you want(would be really noice)).
What kind of wings:
Ice
Fire
Light
Dark
Nature
Water
Thank you guys so much for reading this and replying if you did whahahahah​:heart::heart::heart::heart:
(Btw tag peeps who are interested I REALLY NEED THE HWLP LIKE REALLY I HAVE 1 DAY LEFT AAAAAAAHHHHHHH)

5 Likes

@eliza_writes @elizabeth_writes @eliseclairmont @FlowerGriefer

2 Likes

Omg thank you for tagging people here some love —>❤️

1 Like

(I stole these tags from @MysteryMaker because I am dumb and stressing whahaha)(she is a queen btw)
@CalyPhina,
@Turtle_Cat @inkkee @rubywrites, @Unicorngirl2, @talesbyrose, @sofia2, @Epi.milkyway, , @PropertyofNae, @Ghosty, @Talu, @XOXOXO, @Baby_Blue, @Jenny_moon @UltimaW, @Aims1141, @Aims.Episode, @Jany, @eilyk, @Gamer_Gurl, @EpisodeGamer1 , @CelestialMoon , @Raybadem, @Mashia, @Sophbee, @puma, @Jayl, @Killerfrost, @Malukah, @anj, @shyshy1014, @Ray_Edwin, @RandomRainbowLily, @Nicci1, @ShortneyShadow, @paigebarr, @lvqbrl, @Abimations4, @NattySin, @Erika_R, @EpisodeMirana, @anonymouuss, @xApplex, @_haruka @CrazygirldY_dY_dY, @Fernanda2, , @esturiia, @LunaRose, @moonlight_fanatic, @AuthorMDWrites, @NDWrites, @inkkee, @MagixQueenie, @Blue01.episode @Killerfrost @Sophbee @Cami_epy, @PropertyofNae, @Jayl @jeni.creates @Victoriaecs
@Jess2112 @Cassandra_Dean @QueenMilii @Days @LHT @Itz_Madison @Hialexhi @Chesirekitten101 @Rac5hel @MagixQueenie @Lunar_Rose @Firely_epi @Epy.raven @RainbowCat @F4NCI @ChayChay @L.I.W.F @Kaycee_Rose @Raybadem @kotakala
@KQUEEN
@Queen_K
@Dark.Epy
@SinaoMua
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY
@CinnamonToast
@Rylie
@Koolgal77
@inkkee
@xApplex
@Chel_C
@lkjx
@Omelet
@Rayona
@coco.queen
@Dying_Dreams
@Danielle318
@AnaEpisode1
@Goldenstar12
@LR_epsd
@Isha1 @wincyyellow @WinterMoon05 @Cocoa_bean23 @fraud @Blue01.episode

4 Likes

Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged I am again very dumb

1 Like

Everyone is gone (sorry I talk 2 much)

1 Like

What can you use?

1 Like

I mean when you get them I would love to use them for my story. If possible.

1 Like

Owh whahaha kk

1 Like

wing’s… wigs cough :joy: soo you need inspiration for a conest your entering but you don’t know what type of wings to make?

1 Like

Yeaahhhh and it has 2 be these elements:
Light
Dark
Fire
Water
Nature
Ice

1 Like

Light. You could do a cool reflection with it to. Plus who doesn’t love using super bright highlights and stuff?

2 Likes

Light and fire , can’t choose one😂lol

2 Likes

Wow :star_struck: I think you should make half ice and half dark wings with icicles slipping from the dark one and flames catching fire on the icy wing half of the wing.

7 Likes

Agree!
Or you could do Nature and Fire? It would give a kind of “fallen from grace” vibes (like the fire side spreading to the nature side?) since fire destroys nature? Idk, it’s late and I’m tired. :laughing:

2 Likes

You could do water wings which are enclosed in glass

Ying and yang style wings

1 Like

I think you should do fire.

1 Like

@Fernanda2 did you get any wings?

you can get a reference pic off pinterest, or you can just save the wings outfit from the episode catalog, then you can add a glow to the wings depending on the type of wings you want. I hope this is what you mean :sweat_smile: