Help me I need help with my story

Hello everyone!
Hope you’re having a nice day so far.
In the last weekend, I started writing a new Episode story called Widow of Evil. Although, I did write a lot and directed for hours. I literally stayed up to 11:59 P.M writing yesterday. What I realized as I was writing the story was that: first and foremost, I rushed the episode, trying to fit in as much scenes and backgrounds as possible. What happened at the end of that chapter was that I realized that I lacked a story plot and the ending of the story. More importantly, there was no point of writing the story. I just dove in when I thought I could write.

Now, I wonder how I can write a good Episode story while having the plot used throughout the story itself.

1 Like

Hello there! I totally feel you i’ve been there. Actually everyone have been :slightly_smiling_face: I’m not too new and not too old at this. If you need ideas for scenes or coding etc. you can ask. And i can inform my friends to help you. Tell me about your story a little and how you want it to be :wink:

1 Like

Hello! Oh, that’s so nice of you.
I really would, but I unfortunately scraped all of my notes for the characters and the “plot”.
I don’t know what to do at this point…

1 Like

Oh, that’s unfortunate. But if you’re down working on it i’m down. :slight_smile: Can you tell me what was the story about ? Ink or Limelight?

1 Like

The story was in Limelight.
Do you perhaps have any stories yourself?

I would start with figuring out what your story is about. Take your time and don’t rush it.
What is your story about?
How many episodes do you want to make?

1 Like

I was hoping for at least 30 episodes. I don’t know what my story as about just yet, because I kind of deleted my notes for the previous story, but I am thinking of starting a new story. At this point, I only need a plot and I need to figure out the direction of the story.

1 Like

What I do is figure the personality of the characters, that way I know how they would react. Also do some freewriting sometimes a scene I want to include just pops into my head.

1 Like

Yes i have one. It’s called Green Sea Shell. I started writing it a while ago but i’m making some changes now cause i didn’t know how to make zooms, spots etc. back then. I’m improving myself i guess :grinning: I’ll update it soon.

We can find a plot it’s not that hard.What do you wantna write about? Romance, drama, fantasy,horror,sci-fi?

Moving this to Share Feedback since it’s about story ideas and advice. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Hi! I was in the same position when I first started writing my own episode. Typically, I plan out the plot by writing down ideas or things I COULD put in the story in my notes section on my phone. I get inspiration and ideas by books, movies and shows etcetc. Keep in mind, the two things that strongly make up a story is the characters and the conflict.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.