Help me I want Your opinion please!

I’ve read the Episode Guidelines

But should I write about a sensitive topic into my story like sexual assault, sexual harassment and etc?

Or that’s a bad idea please help me out I’m new

4 Likes

you can, just don’t go into detail.

I think

1 Like

if I’m not wrong u can, u can’t glorify it tho

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s fine as long as you don’t glorify or paint it in a good light.

2 Likes

Thank you I appreciate it :heart:

1 Like

Thank you this helps me a lot❤️

2 Likes

Thank you so much❤️

1 Like

Is it fine like if I go into not details but like the Predator took inappropriate pic of the characters if you know what I mean by that

@Stella2003 @Hilo @Awae

1 Like

U can write about that, I’ve read a story and every chapter was talking about abuse and showing abuse :thinking:

2 Likes

just, don’t show what’s on the phone

1 Like

Thank you that helps me a lot :heart:

1 Like

Yea not going to do that
That shows a lot
But thank you for helping me out :heart:

1 Like

If you mind asking me do you know that stories name if not it’s fine

I thinking about reading it learned from it like what not to write in a story or what is fine to

1 Like

I can try to look for it

The story is Blake, the INK version is the completed one

Thank you so much for helping me

1 Like

I’ll credit you guys when I do publish the story but it won’t be anytime soon you know school

But I just wanted to make sure if it’s okay to talk about rape? but not go into detail about

I will have a warning for my readers and a option to skip some Scenes cuz they might be triggering to ppl is that okay?

@Hilo @Stella2003 @Awae

2 Likes

Dont give details and put a warning, easy as that, im personally into such topics but i dont like too many details

1 Like

Of course I wouldn’t want the detail or know anything like that but thank for helping me

1 Like

Anytime ^^