Help me in creating the special art scene inside the episode by coding

Hey guys I want help from you. I am recently writing my first episode so I want to ask that how to put special art scene inside the episode by coding and give me in deep details so I can understand

I have made my first art but I am not able to put it inside the episode

Did you try to upload as a background? That’s what most of the people do :slight_smile:

Actually I told someone to do art scene so she is doing it but I don’t know how to put it

But how to do that

Ask her to resize it to correct size of the background when she finishes :slight_smile:

One panel:
640 x 1136
Two panels:
1280 x 1136
Three panels:
1920 x 1136

How to upload as a background:

Thank you so much my dera​:kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dear

Once you upload your art scene, you can use slow zooms in/out, short transitions and pans if it’s more than one panels to make sure it shows the art :slight_smile:

I also don’t know how to zoom :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Some helpful videos :smiley:

Thank you such

I recommend checking out: "List" of Helpful Threads (it has a wide variety of helpful resources)

If you have questions, feel free to ask here: "Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

If you’re a visual and audio learner, can watch Joseph Evans’ tutorials on YouTube

An amazing website for so many helpful posts and templates: https://www.dara-amarie.com/

Hope all this helps and I wish you good luck ^^

Remember to practice a lot before you publish a story : D

1 Like

Thank you :kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.