Help me name my MC (poll)

Thank you all so much for voting! Gia and Aria were the most popular names so out of the two I chose the mc to be Gia and her sister who is very active in the story be Aria, the male MC is Noah!

Hello! Last night I got a new story idea and I need a name for my mc because I’m starting to create the characters! So I need names for my male and female MC. They are love interest but it’s slow burn so they start out as basically strangers then friends and so on.

MC-Female

Female MC
  • Aria
  • Hayden
  • Delaney
  • Farah
  • Giavonni (Gia)
  • Brinnley
  • Embry
  • Elodie
  • Jocelyn
  • Rowland
  • Tatum

0 voters

MC-Male

Male MC Name
  • Grayson
  • Damian
  • Finn
  • Liam
  • Noah
  • Calum

0 voters

If there is another name in mind then please let me know.

Personalities:
The Female MC: She is very outgoing and determined to do her own thing no matter what anyone says. She is also manipulative but not in a bad way so she’s strategical. She is not a big school person and doesn’t enjoy it but she is super kind to all but always stands up for what she believes in. Her parents always compare her to their neighbor who studies all the time and she finally wants to do something about it.

Male MC: He is a stay at home kind of guy. He studies all the time. He wins educational rewards for being the smartest in classes and doesn’t really have any friends. He is really kind and is also very strategical.

Tags: ( Sorry if you don’t want to be tagged )
@hollywood.episode @noyaan @CosmicIvy @epy.neha @Episoidewriter007 @RileyWrites @TalGordin @Timber @Youngbl00d @Your_girl.kay @epi.jesss4 @fenixxx @gl.livie @granolias @Jamila7 @XxAikoHalfWolfGirlxX @viarose @v.h_episode @Bxtchy_Rose @nicollil

10 Likes

did you think about their nationality? cause i could recommend some names depending on it then!

2 Likes

I haven’t really yet, they will both be fully customizable.

2 Likes

I might have added to many names :grin:

I have one, it’s pretty different “Emilia” But i like the name’s in the polls too!

1 Like

That sound good as well!!!

1 Like

I like Farah

1 Like

Bump

Bump :heart:

1 Like

My French teacher, who I didn’t really like :joy:, is called Jocelyn with her first name. So that’s a no for me :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :crazy_face:

1 Like

I love the name Aria, but I’ve read 2-3 stories that have had that as the default name. I’m going to have to say Hayden for this one or Elodie (this one’s unique).

1 Like

Bump!