Help me name this girl please! ✨😊

This isn’t my MC in my new story; her character appearance will be in a young photo of a mom who died when she was younger. I just need a cute, sweet name that fits her appearance and personality.

It has to be a name that her husband can talk to. Like, kind of in the movie “Up” how Mr. Fredrickson speaks to Ellie. Ellie is such a sweet name that kind of just yells memorable, sweet, and loved. Weird fact, but the name Ellie means light, so if you really think about it… :sob:

I’m thinking names that vibe like Chloe, Haylie, Rowan, Adalyn, Rosalie, etc. I don’t know if you guys think any of those fit or have any others that fit more. I’d like to avoid super common names or ones that will be easily remembered rather than commonplace, but also outlandish ones. :thinking:

• Rowan
  • Callie
  • Morgan
  • Kate
  • Other (Comment below!)

0 voters

3 Likes

She looks like an Elisa.

3 Likes

I would suggest Elsa. Her hairstyle makes me think about Elsa from frozen :smiley:

3 Likes

What about Luna

2 Likes

I like that name, but I’ve read three stories recently with characters named Luna. :sob: I want to think about a name that I haven’t seen recently. I’ve seen the names Luna, River, and Harlow pop up repeatedly in stories and on forums.

2 Likes

How bout Cora

2 Likes

Evangeline, Madeline, Rosaline, Angeline, Alexandria

2 Likes

Maya
Morgan
Kelsey

2 Likes

I really like Morgan. :thinking:

1 Like

What about

Callie or Kallie
Norah
Allison
Elle
Emma
Harper
Lorene
Mila
Nova
Pearl
Sadie
Selena
Zinia
Zara

Let me know what you think! <3

1 Like

I love Callie and Zara, it totally fits the vibe.

1 Like

@lynne.harper add the names to the votes that other suggests.

1 Like

I’m going to add the ones that I personally think fit and have people vote on them, but I’ll add them as they come. :blush:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.