Help me out by answering this poll!

Hey!

So I am already making my story hella complicated- like there’s options for the reader to have glasses and freckles- sounds easy but it’s not. So I need to decide whether or not they want the choice to choose their gender or to choose their sexuality. Or both. But both would be HELL- as if i had both the choice of gender and sexuality, i would have to do a different version for each choice in the same chapter using if/else/elif statements- sounds like HELL. As if a reader chooses to be male, I’d have to make a separate version if they chose gay, straight, bisexual, or pansexual- but since the option to be female is ALSO an option, I’d have to make a separate version for is they chose lesbian, straight, bisexual or pansexual- along with the characters and outfits it’ll be so damn complicated. But, I thought I’d get the public’s vote.

Which is more important to you?

• Choice of gender
  • Choice of sexuality
  • Both

0 voters

5 Likes

I only like choice of sexuality if it’ll be relevant to the story. Personally, I choose male everytime so it isn’t as important.

4 Likes

I’m wlw so a sexuality option is very important to me. I click the story if it says there’s a female option. Especially since there’s so many heterosexual stories on episode it’s nice to stray away from that typical plot and have an option for lesbians too.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.