Help me pick a cover (poll)

Hey guys! I commissioned 2 amazing artists to draw 2 different covers for me. I love both so i can’t decide :cold_sweat: Pleaseeee help me pick the one that would attract more readers. Thanks :two_hearts:
please don’t steal them :cold_sweat:
Cover 1:

Cover 2:

which cover?
  • Cover 1
  • Cover 2

0 voters

4 Likes

Honestly, both are AMAZING, but I’m loving the first one more!

3 Likes

I love both of the covers, quick question, who are the artists : )

1 Like

Isn’t that threadhopping? :angry: Correct me if I’m wrong-

2 Likes

Thank you :heartbeat: My friend drew the first cover for me but the second one is by @art.lime (on instagram)

Thank you so much! I love the first one too :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I would not call it thread hopping, assuming @Kira.3pisode message the author of the second art piece on instagram and taking under consideration her friend is the one who illustrated the first cover. I’m also assuming she payed for the cover(s), so that would be equivalent to anybody commissioning artworks from different artists.

3 Likes

Oh, okay.

I commissioned both of these and paid the artists for them.

2 Likes

Thanks for explaining :heavy_heart_exclamation: exactly, i guess i should have explained it in my post :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I personally love cover 2 because I love how @art.lime does her art on IG! :grin:

Also, I’d suggest to put a watermark on both covers, because they can be easily stolen :confused:

1 Like

Me too, i love her work! That’s why i commissioned her to draw this for me :heart_eyes: and thanks for the tip. I’ll do it right away :relaxed:

1 Like

I like the first one better they are both really good.

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

You bought 2 :scream: , you gotta use both, they look amazing, maybe use the one you like the least first and update later with other one

Maybe use them as splashes in your story too

1 Like

I love them both so much, maybe you could use one as an outro?

2 Likes

I know i’m crazy :sweat_smile: but i just wanted to have options just in case if i didn’t like one of them! yeah good idea, I might do that :grin:

1 Like

thank you! yeah that’s a good idea, I might do that :yellow_heart:

1 Like

both are great, i chose two only bc in the cover i like to see both of the MCs so, as people said you could choose the other for an outro

1 Like

i totally agree with you, the only thing is that the guy in the cover doesn’t look like my character in the story :sneezing_face: