Help me pick a cover (poll)

I loveeeee the first one and the second one, so hard to choose! But I would have to go for #1, no particular reason, I just think I like it a bit better (no offense to anyone, these are both gorgeous!)

1 Like

Oh shoooot, these are beautiful! First one has more woman power, so I chose it! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you! I know it’s sooo hard to pick but I think I like the first one a little better too, so I’ll probably go with that :relaxed:

yesss girl, good point! i’m all about empowering women so i think i’ll go with the first one :heart:

1 Like

They’re both stunning. You could use the first one as your small cover and edit the sizing of the second to use as your large cover, maybe? I just know I’d want to use them both :rofl:

2 Likes

As @/kiki.writes.things said you can use them both by editing them a bit.

My opinion:

I loved the first one more as it caught my eye the second I saw it!! They both are amazing but first one is just too attractive!!!

2 Likes

I prefer the first One but they are both amazing, so maybe choose your favourite as the cover and the other one can be in the intro of your story? So then you are using them both :blob_hearts:

1 Like

They really are…:star_struck::heart_eyes:

1 Like

You can use both, like one for the cover, and one for the start of the episode if that makes sense!

1 Like

@kiki.writes.things @June_Sinclair @Arielle_M @BreannaStar @DontMindMe
Thank you all sooo much :heart: That’s a great idea, so i think i’ll do that and tbh I like the first one a little better too :heart_eyes:

5 Likes