Help me pick between these two story ideas!

Hi :slight_smile:
so i wan’t to make a new episode and i have some ideas, but i really don’t know wich one i want to do or wich one you guys would like the most!

so i’m going to show you my two ideas and please pick the idea you like the most :slight_smile:

1. it’s about a school for humans and vampires, the school has day and night classes but the vampire and human students aren’t suppost to see eachoter, what happends when a girl from the day class accidentally meets a night class boy and even worse, falls in love :open_mouth:
  2. (girls name) is a one of the best undercover agents of the fbi she gets assigned to go undercover to get as much information as possible about one of America’s most powerfull gangleader! Will she manage to get him in prison, or will love change her plans??
    1. the first one
    1. the second one

0 voters

@amyV
Hey, just wanted to say both your ideas look awesome, although I personally am not interested in gangleader stories.
Have fun writing!

ps. Send me a link if you decide to go with the first idea, I’d love to read it!

1 Like

Omg I can’t decide! They both sound so good!

1 Like

ahw thank you so much :slight_smile: <333
will send you the link if i’m it al works out :stuck_out_tongue:

thank youu so much! :slight_smile: <33333333

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.