Help me! pick your favorite story out of these 3!

Hey y’all! I took a big break and now I’m back with tons of inspiration. I have 3 story ideas and it would mean the world to me if you picked the one you’d like to read the most. Comment your choice! Tysm!

Story 1: Mystery Man (Romance)

Maria is a successful self made millionaire. She started her own company and now lives in a luxurious mansion in London. However, she hides a big secret. She doesn’t believe in love. When she flies to Paris for fashion week, she bumps into a charming young man. She starts to take an interest in him. They met one night by the Sein. That was it. He’s gone. All she can remember is his bright blue eyes staring at her own. Now everything must go back to normal. She doesn’t even now his name, nor does he know hers. A few days later she gets invited to a chateau to stay with a friend. Another guest though, seems oddly familiar. Bright blue eyes… The Sein…

Story 2: Remember me? (Romance)

It was Christmas, 15 years ago. He was her first love. She thought she was his too. He left her for her best friend. That was the moment that completely changed her and another girl was born. She was now cold hearted, cruel a real bitch. That’s Carna. It’s true that’s who she is now. A pretty princess who became an evil queen. A masquerade, New Year’s Eve. A man asks her to dance with him. All eyes are on them. She swears she knows him. His moves, his voice. As they go out to the balcony to see the fireworks he asks her: -You really don’t know who I am, do you? -No. Should I? He takes his mask off. -Remember me? HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Story 3: The Great Game ( Mystery, Romance, Christmas Special)

Caroline is a private detective. Tired of the hustle and bustle of her every day life she decides to leave the city this year and spend the Christmas holidays someplace else. She gets lucky when her best friend Nadine invites her to her mansion alongside some of her other friends, members of London’s high society. When Caroline arrives, she starts having a bad feeling. Something was definitely up. These people seem so mysterious. It’s weird. When one of the guests is found brutally murdered, Caroline receives a letter. ‘’ Let’s play a game, detective. Do you like games? This one is my favorite. It’s called ‘who did it’. The rules are simple. I ask a question and you must find the answer. So, detective, who did it? ‘’ Will Caroline find the killer before he finds her and discover love along the way? The clock is ticking…

Choose your favorite and tell me your opinions!
xxx,
Anastasia

2 Likes

Hey y’all! I took a big break and now I’m back with tons of inspiration. I have 3 story ideas and it would mean the world to me if you picked the one you’d like to read the most. Comment your choice! Tysm!

Story 1: Mystery Man (Romance)

Maria is a successful self made millionaire. She started her own company and now lives in a luxurious mansion in London. However, she hides a big secret. She doesn’t believe in love. When she flies to Paris for fashion week, she bumps into a charming young man. She starts to take an interest in him. They met one night by the Sein. That was it. He’s gone. All she can remember is his bright blue eyes staring at her own. Now everything must go back to normal. She doesn’t even now his name, nor does he know hers. A few days later she gets invited to a chateau to stay with a friend. Another guest though, seems oddly familiar. Bright blue eyes… The Sein…

Story 2: Remember me? (Romance)

It was Christmas, 15 years ago. He was her first love. She thought she was his too. He left her for her best friend. That was the moment that completely changed her and another girl was born. She was now cold hearted, cruel a real bitch. That’s Carna. It’s true that’s who she is now. A pretty princess who became an evil queen. A masquerade, New Year’s Eve. A man asks her to dance with him. All eyes are on them. She swears she knows him. His moves, his voice. As they go out to the balcony to see the fireworks he asks her: -You really don’t know who I am, do you? -No. Should I? He takes his mask off. -Remember me? HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Story 3: The Great Game ( Mystery, Romance, Christmas Special)

Caroline is a private detective. Tired of the hustle and bustle of her every day life she decides to leave the city this year and spend the Christmas holidays someplace else. She gets lucky when her best friend Nadine invites her to her mansion alongside some of her other friends, members of London’s high society. When Caroline arrives, she starts having a bad feeling. Something was definitely up. These people seem so mysterious. It’s weird. When one of the guests is found brutally murdered, Caroline receives a letter. ‘’ Let’s play a game, detective. Do you like games? This one is my favorite. It’s called ‘who did it’. The rules are simple. I ask a question and you must find the answer. So, detective, who did it? ‘’ Will Caroline find the killer before he finds her and discover love along the way? The clock is ticking…

Choose your favorite and tell me your opinions!
xxx,
Anastasia

1 Like

The first two caught my attention but they all look really good.

1 Like

Great! tysm!

1 Like

I really like the first one.

1 Like

It’s a bit more romantic!

1 Like

I think option 2

1 Like

Sure<3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.