Help me please choices

(Ignore how many tabs are open)

Trying to add a gold choice into my story, however even when the “<” symbol has been removed, this message keeps popping up. It won’t go away no matter what I do and I can’t save or leave the page without losing loads of work. Any ideas?

I’m not familiar with the exact reasons for this error, but last I had it, it was because I got automatically logged out of the portal.

If you don’t want to lose your work, copy the whole script and paste it into an empty document outside the portal (Mircosoft Word, Google Doc, etc.), then you can reload.

1 Like

Here is the code I have put in for the scene, the message will NOT go away no matter if the is in or not.

It worked! Thank you so much this has been annoying me for days :tired_face: :tired_face:

1 Like

I’ve never seen that error before. I’ve had the “unable to parse” but resaving usually works… however it never has that additional bit of info.

Are you sure you haven’t added an extra “<” anywhere, by accident?! As it states: “Unexpected token ‘<’.”

Because from what I can see, that’s the only information it’s giving you!

Edit: Ignore me, I just noticed it has been fixed! :rofl: :joy: But if you get this error often, it might be worth switching browsers.

1 Like

When I had that error first I thought so too, but I’ve searched with ctrl+f if there was an extra ‘<’, without any results, so this is a bit misleading in this message :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s a bit weird! :joy: :rofl: Episode should probably do something to fix that. I think if their system gave more specifically titled errors… it would definitely help.

1 Like

It’s gone away now which is really good, I had been logged out of my account without my knowledge so it was just being a pain.
Never had the message before but it seems to have gone now!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.