Help me please coding is confusing me on somethings

I know it isn’t directly stated, but it’s implied. When stories are reviewed, I’ve noticed some being removed for even the smallest blood pools until fixed, even when they’re only in one scene. That’s why I’ve come to the conclusion you should default to the options I explained. Some stories get by, some don’t. It’s a matter of the reviewer’s pickiness. If a person wants to avoid being flagged in a review, that’s my personal go to.

My story has blod (person has head wound and is unconcious) and with this scene it was picked by episode to one of their shelfs - I am sure the shelfs are not picked just by one person so if it would be against the guidelines it would never made it to shelf…I don’t know from where you have information the that stories ware put down because just of the blood overlay - but it seems to me it must have bin bit too much as the whole scene was in general too much violent or something like that - because the story is evaluatend as complex thing not just the overlay itself.

Of course going with the way no blood overlays at all is the safest way. :woman_shrugging:

I’m not saying it’s the case for all. I never said it was. All I said was it is safest to provide those options, and stating facts I’ve seen. And yes, I’ve seen it at least once in yen.epi’s “Raine’s Resurrection”. There was a small blood pool, much smaller than one featured in, say, Joseph Evans’s “Secret of Rain”. This isn’t to bash Joseph Evans in any way, it’s simply an example.

We’re working now, thank you so much @Farah_DeSantis @my_st0ryblog

2 Likes

Yeah it might have been reviewer who was too strict…I mean the rule says

no graphic violence yet episode themself has stabbing animations and shooting animations - which itself is kinda pretty much “graphic”.

1 Like

Ok thank you i will just give the option to skip the blood scenes and have a none blood seen option if that is what they choose just to be on the safe side

what up? i will help you!

how so I give the reader the option to skip the scene I am really struggling

Use labels :slight_smile:

Something like…

NARR
Skip scene?
choice
"Yes please!"{
goto scene_skip
}"No, let me watch!"{
continue
}

#SCENE HERE

label scene_skip
#THIS IS THE SCENE FOLLOWING THE SCENE THAT COULD'VE BEEN SKIPPED.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.