Help me please emergency!


hi can anyone help me i am looking for the word to use in my story basically i want it to look like the characters are “fixing” something by kneeling down and moving there hands in a way what is that command called?


Search tinker in the search box and you’ll see a list of how many tinker animations there are.


Thanks I will know




and on a fight scene what is the dodge aniamtion?


Idk that one but just search up punch or dodge it might come up


Thanks so much




i need like the dodge it one like duck