Help me please everyone who can!

Coding is very hard for me cause I am slow and always was in learning support. Im not sure how to follow my characters and how to shift. And have 2 people lay in bed and stay there and talk and kiss while zooming on them. And when i have music on idk how to turn it back off. And i have no idea how to put overlays in my story. And how to have 5 people in 1 zone spotted perfectly. I honestly cant learn right cause i dont understand alot of words and im terrible at all the coding honestly. But i love writting and im sure people will like to read my story. Its about my life. And i want this so bad its something i want really bad to become really good at too. And have people lay in beds together while kissing and talking and actually staying in the bed. I dont know how people do that. To stay in the bed and how to zoom as long as I want then put the zoom off and how to put the zoom off when i am done. And how to give hugs and kisses and how to get in a fight. And I have no idea what shifting means idk how to shift and idk how to make my character be in a car and how to make the car drive its so hard and i don’t get it no matter how many times people explain and all that and no matter how much i watch all tutorials nothing helps me. I just want to know how. And how I can make my story great and how to walk up and down hallways or rooms and how to walk down or up to a house door the right way and then go inside. Please reply to my questions and I know its alot but it will mean the world to me please answer all my questions and tell me how to do everything right. Help. I need it really badly. Pleaz help.
Also how do I do my own art. And how do I do everything in the right order amd everything right. I dont get it im really confused. I will not give up. I know some people will actually like reading my story. I can make it big and finally be happy and proud of myself. I bet alot of you are very good people and very helpful and can relate. I have bad depression too. I had a bad past. My new story will be based on real events and my first story ever too. This is really important. And how do I make a bed backround like a bed only. Nothing else. Just a back round of a bed and only a bed. Please everyone be kind and pleaz pleaz help with everything. I really do need it alot. Like real bad and alot. Thank you.

2 Likes

before i finish reading this whole text , you could check joseph evans videos tutorials it might help you with coding

4 Likes

do you mean like this?

1 Like

Yess exactly like that how do i put that as my back round??

2 Likes

just click the image (any bed background i posted if you want) and click download it , then you go back to the episode portal and you click art catalog and since it aldready set in all the background click "backgrounds: for all stories and then click on uploaded to your account then click select image then you choose what background you want for your stories and there’s a few steps after but i can’t explan a lot so im just gonna link a video here

2 Likes

Thanks im going to try even tho im still a bit confused oh boy. I just want to put this beautiful bed in my story!!! Like I really want to!!!

1 Like

I’ll love to help you with the coding :wink:

1 Like

have you seen Joseph Evans tutorials on youtube

1 Like

there’s also episode elly yt too

1 Like

I would be happy to help you with coding…

1 Like

Thank you well i pretty much said eveything that i need help on so can you please help me

What do you mean

Yeah, every video, im doing ink

Could you really because id love your help and I would really appreciate it and be grateful!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

dosent matter what you use all work the same. execpt you cant make cc in classic

1 Like

she’s a youtuber with helpful tutorials as well

1 Like

Do you have Instagram?

1 Like

yahhhh

Ok follow my Instagram episode.mk and we can talk on there. :blush:

1 Like

I swear… No matter if you write in Limelight, Ink or even Original (idk if thats the name lol)
Joseph Evans is your best friend! also check out @Dara.Amarie for some coool templates!
And if you need some help there are some gooood people on here to help :crazy_face:

1 Like