Help me please with this glitch

communication
general

Hi I need help in spotlight directing when I turn it on in a scene, then I turned it off to cinematic mode, everything’s cool until my character while they walk they still have that window of the spotlight mode, it is just a glitch of the mobile or web test, if I publish it It will be ok? or what please I need help with this.
imageimage

@Purple_Ghost this is a tough one, girl. Can you help?
@Ryan what’d you think? Is this normal?

I haven’t done much playing around with spotlight, so I can’t say anything for sure. It should be in cinematic and I’ve yet to read that you can have both styles at once in the same scene (which I doubt your suppose to). I would guess, like you, that it is a glitch. Have you tried closing and reopening the tab? Is the girl in the bubble labeled as your main character? If so, that could have something to do with it.

Yes she is the main character but the strange thing is that in my first chapter i did something similar and it worked without a glitch

My guess is that previewer is just being weird and that it’ll work right published. Did you view it on mobile or web?

Only on mobile, Idk how to do it on web lol

Just click the orange button by the save and your script will play from whatever line your courser (the typing line) is on.

I try changing the main character to none but the glitch is the same

Submit a support ticket about it, if you haven’t already. I would still guess it should play normal, but you won’t know until you publish.

Hi! You can submit a ticket to our support team here, they’ll be happy to help you out with this! :v:t2: