HELP ME! Please...?

So, I need HELP with this:
R: my friend i asked questions to tell my crush
N: my second crush

So, I’m bi, and I HAD a crush on a friend, but not a major crush. So what happened was: My friend ® who I ask questions to my friend about me being bi, told her some questions right? And the key thing is that SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS BI LIKE A MONTH BEFORE THIS HAPPENED

So, I asked her my last question and she told me she didn’t like GIRLS when SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS BI! SHE FREAKED OUT.

And she’s saying I did a wrong thing.

I unfriended one R and she blocked me and I unfriended her BECAUSE I wanted space.

NOW BOTH OF THEM ARE ANGRY.

Is it bad that I questioned someones bisexuality?

3 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

I think maybe you shouldn’t have got too mad at her too soon. Just really see what she meant. Also I get what she means there with being bi but not liking girls. Honestly I’m sorta the same I don’t have crushes on girls but I have had relations with a few.

3 Likes

hol up— R said she was bi but she wasn’t??? i’m confuzzled

maybe u should told the other one u wanted some space before unfriending them, do u wanna fix things with them?

2 Likes

N said she was

1 Like

I told R I wanted space from them before unfriending them.

1 Like

But, the bad part is that N said she was bi and then she just said: “I didn’t say I was bi!”

1 Like

ohhh why would she do that?

1 Like

oh, then she can’t be mad. well she can but at least u told her x

1 Like

that’s hella messed up!!

1 Like

When I told her I liked her she just blew up but like shocked. TBH she didn’t really care, but she felt nervous.

Most people would feel nervous when someone tells them something like that. Probably she doesn’t like you back, that’s all. And maybe your timing was not very good.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.