Help me reach 1k reads Please! 🥺

Heyy Lovelies!! :hugs:
I have suddenly seen that my story rank went down all of a sudden. I felt so disheartened, I thought my reads have somewhat increased by now. But no, it hasn’t changed from 897 .
Now the thing is, I worked really hard for my story “Queen B Diaries”, and it would mean the world to me if you help me reach 1k reads :pleading_face::earth_africa::heart:

The reason I wanted to tell you this is because this community is the friendliest, supportive, and the most amazing community I have ever seen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s my story link:

Tags to ignore:
@amber.writes @episodemichi @MMG @N_Olivia

11 Likes

I will read it!

3 Likes

Thank youuu!! Means a lott !! :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Read it completely and it’s amazing :star_struck::smiley::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thank youuuuuu bestie!!! Love youu soo muchh! :sob::pleading_face::sneezing_face::heart::heart::blob_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to read it! :heart:

3 Likes

Love you too :heart::heart:

2 Likes

guys u can replay if u have already read it :smirk_cat: not forcing :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Thank youu sweet! :pleading_face::hugs::heart:

2 Likes

Gonna replay it and read it again. Anything for my sis :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you sis! You are the best sis in the whole world!! :pleading_face::earth_asia::heart::heart::heart::blob_hearts::blob_hearts:

1 Like

Nah…U ARE THE BEST :heart: :heart: :heart: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :gift_heart: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :blob_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

(Sorry I just love emoji hearts)

1 Like

I love emoji hearts too!!:grin::heart_eyes: All my love for you sis :hugs: :kissing_heart::heart::sparkling_heart::gift_heart::revolving_hearts::blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hi I would love to read your story! Kindly message me on IG @collenecreates or drop down your IG handle here❤️

1 Like

Sure…I’ll dm you there :blush:

1 Like

Title: All United
Author: Laura :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Instagram: @_laura_episode

Genre: Mystery/Drama
Episodes: 6 (more coming…)
Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5955812923211776

714A2E0B-744C-494C-8A6C-E920691A05DA

You can take screenshots and DM it to me.

1 Like

Bump! :hugs:

Hey!

Do you want me to publish your story on my website at the section “Stories of the month”?!

Link to my website:
https://businesselionora.wixsite.com/episodetogether

1 Like

YES! PLEASE!! Thank youu sooo much for this opportunity ! :heart_eyes::pleading_face: :hugs::heart:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like