HELP ME REACH GOAL OF 140 READS 🤍 NOT R4R

Hey this is my first ever story that was posted 16 days ago and I would appreciate all the love :)) I understand people aren’t a big fan of CLASSIC but i personally love it so :slight_smile:
Insta: @kxlsiiwrites :white_heart:
i have also finished episode 4 now just writing 5&6 :star_struck:
I am a very new small author that has been apart of the community for over 6 years. But i thought, why not try to write?
Could you help me out with reading and sharing this story, it would mean so much and I have worked/working very very hard. I have received 52 reads in 4 days!!*
MY target is: 140 reads. I am currently on 133!

Summary

storycard

LINK

1 Like

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ PLEASE DO :white_heart: IF NOT PLEASE JUST TYPE THE WORD
BUMP

1 Like

Hey!
I’d love to help you get to 110 reads!
I love helping people on the forums!

Though I don’t have episode, I joined the forums a while ago cause a friend, (EllyAus234) told me I should check it out

Omg that’s cool, and thank you, you seem so nice :))

1 Like

bump :heart:

1 Like

thank you so much :grin: :relaxed:

1 Like

bump

1 Like

BUMP
If you don’t wish to read then please just type the word bump :relaxed: :white_heart:

BUMP
If you don’t wish to read then please just type the word bump :relaxed: :white_heart:

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP